Calorie Adjustment + HRM Confusion

Options
gloiosa
gloiosa Posts: 5 Member
What exactly is Garmin Connect Calorie Adjustment?
Last week when I synced after using my HRM during my workout it would show up under Activities in GC and on MFP it would show up just like a regular workout (posts update with calories burned/time, etc)
Now, my last few workouts haven't been showing up at all in GC activities and all I'm getting to show up in MFP is the Garmin Calorie Adjustment. Is the "calorie adjustment" even coming from my HRM data? If so why isn't this data showing up on GC? I'm confused, maybe I'm doing something wrong or the software has bugs /:

Replies

• DamieAnne
    DamieAnne Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I had that issue this week - it seemed to lose my HR data and just added the adjustment to MFP. The adjustment did actually seem like the right value for the HR data plus the extra from the adjustment I usually get a day, but I will never know if it was accurate!

I haven't had problems with it apart from that one day though. The calorie adjustment is just your activity throughout the day so really it shouldn't be coming from the HRM, but I couldn't say for sure....
  • gloiosa
    gloiosa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It worked right for me today. I believe it was just a user error from not disconnecting the HRM properly. Derp.