Feels good to be back!

Options
AllieRoyerA
AllieRoyerA Posts: 69 Member
Good Morning everyone!

I first want to apologize for being MIA for a few days! I was out of town with my family, we went on a camping trip to the White Mountains in New Hampshire and had no internet or cell phone access!

I am back now, and well - I want to thank everyone for reaching out to check on me :) I missed all of you in this group! I got in my squats while we were away, and I must say I got some strange looks from the other couples we were camping with until I explained what I was doing!

It can be hard to stay accountable while you are away in a trip, or a vacation - so I want to ask, what do you do while you are away?

I am fortunate to have my fiance and son to remind me and make sure I get my workouts done! I also will take a small paper with me, that has each move in each routine "mapped" :)

I am glad to be back! I have some really great tips and fun activities planned for this week! :)

Replies

• glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    so glad you are back and had a great weekend!!!!!
    looking forward to this week:bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have done a lot of traveling during my five years on MFP and what has helped me is that I have treated this journey as a life and death mission so I continue with my eating and exercise plan no matter where I am. I have gotten funny looks from people because of how I eat or what I do and I ignore the looks and answer the questions politely and respectfully and don't let anyone steer me away from what is important.
  • Sherilynn_1999
    Sherilynn_1999 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you had a good time, I used to go camping with my daughter when she was young.