Introductions

Options
Hello!!! :flowerforyou: I'm a 39 year old female. I started this weight loss journey 2 weeks ago at a whopping 226 lbs, which is the heaviest I've ever been. About a year ago I quit smoking and I've put on 50 lbs, which I desperately want to get rid of. I'm hoping to get at least 3 or 4 people who are serious enough to join this challenge with me, but more would be AWESOME! :love: If not, I will push forward on my own. :grumble: I've chosen the ketosis diet for my weight loss goal. This is the perfect choice for me, because carbs are my biggest weakness. I love bread, pasta, and baked goods. :blushing:

71442804.png

Replies

• glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    hi! i will be 49 in 7 days....2 days before we start this awesome program...eek! i have to say i don't feel it though which i suppose is a good thing!
    ive lost some weight on my own but really need to kick my butt in gear and tone up. id still like to lose 20 lbs, but more importantly i want to lose body fat.
    im excited to be in this group as i have wanted to try insanity for a very long time!!!
    talk soon
    glynie
  • sydsquidlee
    sydsquidlee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Sydney! This is my 2nd time through Asylum. I didn't 4 rounds of Insanity and saw great results. Excited to get started, and have a group to complain about doing these workouts with!
  • srw48247
    srw48247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Heyyy all!
    My name is Sarah
    I am a 21 year old college student, who is working full time. I don't have children but I have 5 furrrr babies. LOL.
    My current weight is 211 lbs, which is my highest weight.
    I have been floating from 203 to 208 since December 2013.
    I am from Baytown,Texas but moved to Orange, Texas in February of 2013 weighing 185 lbs,
    With no effort whatsoever I dropped down to 161 by mid march and managed to keep it off till June 2013.
    I believe my job is partly the culprit to my weight gain as I am a security guard and sit most of my day the other 2/3 fault is poor diet and no exercise. Looking forward to working with all of you, cant wait to kick the next 60 days in the rear!

Start Weight: 211 ---- 8/14/14
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180
    (-31 LBS)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145