Hi!

I'm back to MFP- I was here before but not really dedicated. I'm 32, divorced, no kids, and really trying hard. I am doing the 21 day fix and have lost 14 pounds since July 19th. It fluctuates daily though. Today, I went on my first walk. I'd really like to make some new friends and be each others motivators! or just friends in general :)

Replies

• KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Hi, ChristiAnn! Welcome back! How was the walk? That weight loss is fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • shannonin
    shannonin Posts: 130 Member
    Great job on the 14lbs so far! I have to say that getting involved with friends on here and forums has helped keep me motivated far beyond what I've by myself in the past. There are a lot of great people on MFP and they are so encouraging. Way to go on the walk too! I've found that after a few months of exercising I'm actually finding myself WANTING to exercise, which I never thought I'd say.
  • ChristiAnnLenhart
    ChristiAnnLenhart Posts: 5 Member
    I'm going to try and sound as non-gross as possible but I love the sweaty feeling!!! haha it feels like I did something. After my 2 mile walk (not bad for starting I think?) I was dripping in sweat, my feet hurt, my thigh was throbbing but man was it worth it! Due to work scheduling and I haven't gone on another walk BUT i did use my stationary bike the last two nights. Night 1- I biked 7 miles (31 minutes) and today I did 10 miles in 40 minutes. Loving it!