Fill in the Blanks!

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
My name is _______(Screen Names are ok!)

Currently I'm doing (Chalene Program) _____________ (List Hybrid if mixing it up!) and I'm _______ weeks into the program.

My Number One NSV (non-scale victory) Goal as a result of this program is ___________

One move in the program I'm struggling with is ___________

I would recommend this program to other people _____ (yes/no)

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Options
    My name is Tina

Currently I'm doing (Chalene Program) PIYO. I'm 4 weeks into the program with a 4 day vacation adjustment.

My Number One NSV (non-scale victory) Goal as a result of this program is flexibility.

One move in the program I'm struggling with is Beast to KickThru

I would recommend this program to other people Yes.
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My name is Julie (but you can call me Jules).

Currently I'm doing Chalean Extreme with some kickboxing thrown in and I'm 10 weeks into the program.

My Number One NSV (non-scale victory) Goal as a result of this program is that my work jeans that were too tight are now loose enough that I was having to pull them up all day yesterday! (Despite having a pretty crappy diet, I must admit.)

One move in the program I'm struggling with is tricep push-ups! Oh, and all those balancing things in the lean phase. I about fell on my face this morning. lol!

I would recommend this program to other people in a heartbeat! :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    My name is Julie (but you can call me Jules).

Currently I'm doing Chalean Extreme with some kickboxing thrown in and I'm 10 weeks into the program.

My Number One NSV (non-scale victory) Goal as a result of this program is that my work jeans that were too tight are now loose enough that I was having to pull them up all day yesterday! (Despite having a pretty crappy diet, I must admit.)

One move in the program I'm struggling with is tricep push-ups! Oh, and all those balancing things in the lean phase. I about fell on my face this morning. lol!

I would recommend this program to other people in a heartbeat! :)

Those tricep pushups are a killer! I found that if I add my own stretching and do Chatarungas it helps strengthen the holding part of the pushup.

I'm so excited to hear about your work jeans!!
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My name is _______(Screen Names are ok!)

Currently I'm doing (Chalene Program) _____________ (List Hybrid if mixing it up!) and I'm _______ weeks into the program.

My Number One NSV (non-scale victory) Goal as a result of this program is ___________

One move in the program I'm struggling with is ___________

I would recommend this program to other people _____ (yes/no)

My name is Susan Jenai.

I am currently doing Piyo (but I just finished CLX) and i'm in my first week. Current non-scale victory is that i'm much stronger. I was lifting 20lb weights for upper body by the time I finished Chalean Extream. I strugle with any move that requires balance, which is why i'm doing Piyo now, to achieve better balance and flexability. I would recommend both Piyo and CLX to anyone who wanted to be stonger and leaner...Plus a just love Chalene :love: !
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    My name is LUQUISHA

Currently I'm doing CHALEAN EXTREME and I'm 5 weeks into the program.

My Number One NSV (non-scale victory) Goal as a result of this program is PEOPLE TELLING ME I'VE LOST WEIGHT

One move in the program I'm struggling with is TRICEPS KICKBACKS

I would recommend this program to other people YESSSS!! :-)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    My name is LUQUISHA

Currently I'm doing CHALEAN EXTREME and I'm 5 weeks into the program.

My Number One NSV (non-scale victory) Goal as a result of this program is PEOPLE TELLING ME I'VE LOST WEIGHT

One move in the program I'm struggling with is TRICEPS KICKBACKS

I would recommend this program to other people YESSSS!! :-)

WooHoo! You're past the first round. Welcome to PUSH!