Jerks at work

Options
2»

Replies

• authorwriter
    authorwriter Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yes, they are jerks. Consider the source of their stupid comments and move on with their plan. The world is full of jerks. You're just getting more than your fair share of them this week.
  • khontz
    khontz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Remember.... opinions are like *kitten*!! Everyone has one.

Stay focused and do it for you. Those people would not have a clue what its like to be overweight.

Don't let negative comments deter you..
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    lol! yesterday- five miles in about two hours - but no running. I'll keep training!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    lol! yesterday- five miles in about two hours - but no running. I'll keep training!

Awesome progress! Make sure you serve that crow up in a tasty pie to those jerks after the race! :wink:
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You know what, pish posh apple sauce on those negative attitudes. You can do this. Your journey is for you, not for anyone else. You run your race and run it in your own timing for your own benefit. For those who have negative things to say pray for them. Most people who do not want to see you succeed or who envy your progress will come at you in a negative way. Stay positive and associate yourself with positive people at work. Good luck on your run
  • jkern9110
    jkern9110 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For the 10K, you should wear a shirt that says on the back, "I may be fatter than you, but I'm still in front of you!" Good luck!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Go out on the "Professional" Course and kick their "Professional" *kitten*! All you have to do is finish! It doesn't matter the position, just cross the finish line! They don't understand your journey and never will because they are not you. Please keep your head up and keep pushing.

^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^^
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    For the 10K, you should wear a shirt that says on the back, "I may be fatter than you, but I'm still in front of you!" Good luck!

LOL- YES! On order on Vista Print now!:laugh:

Thanks again for the support guys- up to about 4mph in a jog- a year ago, I would not have thought that possible....