Thursday, August 14th - Daily Check in Log, 135 Squats

Options
AllieRoyerA
AllieRoyerA Posts: 69 Member
Welcome to day 14! The Glorious number of 135 Squats!

Lets take today and focus on you! What would you like to learn more about?

Please share 1 area of your life you excel in, and 1 area that you would like to improve!

Replies

• JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    135 squats done:-) legs really aching as running every other day as well...
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    oh boy....im done - 135 mixed squats...woohoo!!

hhmm....one area i excel in eh - well id have to say my optimism, i tend to make the best out of any situation.

where id like to improve...my financial skills....HAHAHA!!! not saying im bad with money, just saying id like to improve my ability to invest, cut costs, save more etc.

and if you actually meant physical activity then i have to say i excel at weights and would like to improve at my cardio!!!

happy thursday every one and enjoy this beautiful day we have:bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I wasn't paying attention so I did 140 squats.....also walked over 11,000 steps and over 2 hours with dogs this morning.

I had started to worry a bit because I was feeling more tired and achy after walking dogs and then I realized that all the squats were adding to the morning effort so there was nothing to worry about.

:bigsmile: I am good at record keeping so my logs on MFP are consistent and accurate

:brokenheart: I want to do more yoga and strength training but I don't seem to make the necessary effort to find the time.

:flowerforyou: Considering that there are 72 people listed as members of this group, those of us who are actually continuing with the challenge deserve congratulations :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This morning I go to my regular intermediate line dance class and this afternoon I have the last practice before the line dance performance at the county fair on Saturday.
  • Ljordan_fitflow
    Ljordan_fitflow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    135 squats done this a.m. One area of improvement i am working on is running. Good job everyone!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    135 done! One thing I excel in is making excuses for not doing, that is the area I am working on improving!
  • CandyJR
    CandyJR Posts: 13
    Options
    135 done. Moving slower today. I am really good at being on time and making time for things I find to be important. I would like to learn to be less judgemental.....
  • philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Kind of late but 135 squats DONE!....

One thing im great at is being a good mom:smile: and what i want to work on is getting stronger. Long story short gave birth to my son 10 wks ago. During my pregnancy i had severe hyperemesis, i was on bedrest for all 9 months and lost 30 pds so i became VERY weak so all i care about is getting my strength back and nothing else
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Just did my squats 135 of them. Will try to do today's challenge later tonight if then tomorrow.