August 15 Weigh in

Options

Replies

• anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Out of town right now and don't have scale access. Is it okay if I weigh in on Monday and put those numbers in, or should I just put the same weight as last week and update on next Friday's report. What do you suggest?

Thanks MsPooPoo!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Tough week, I am surprised the scale even went down at all, lost 1/2 a lb. Mid week I gained a pound back.

One day at a time... :ohwell:
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Not a good week - up 3.8 :noway:

But that is what I get for grazing when I can not get to sleep. :sad:
    Must Must deal with this if I am going to have any success at all.

Any suggestions would be very welcomed
  • KristaMunson
    KristaMunson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This week has been an experiment week. I had been eating 800-1000 calories a day and once in a while 1200.
    But last week I started getting dizzy and feeling like I was going to pass out. Each time it happened, I ate a few hundred calories and drank water. A little bit later, I would start feeling better.

So this week, I decided to eat 1200-1400 calories a day. I gained 4 pounds at the beginning of this week and was really discouraged and not sure what to do. But when I weighed in this morning, I had actually lost .2 pounds from last Friday! :smile:
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I gained about half a pound. Meh. I've been cheating (still within calories) this week, so we'll see what next week holds. I'm not too concerned.

Two people have commented about my weight loss in the past few weeks, so clearly I'm on the right path. Besides, my stomach and I have been fighting a bit lately, not sure what the problem is, so that half pound could just be a lot of gas. :P
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am down half a pound. Not great. I can certainly do better. I want to say I had a lot going on and I did, but I need to make a habit out of exercise. I am certainly going to start scheduling it in. I want to see more than 0.5 lbs. lost.
  • woodgal40
    woodgal40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am down a half pound only. I have been using my fitbit and walking a lot. I need to drink more water and try to eat a bit less fruit. Too much sugar in it. I hope next Friday the scale is kinder to me!

Have a great weekend!
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Up a pound. Blame it on TOM maybe. Can't blame it on lack of exercise, that's for sure! Still, down 2# since beginning of challenge, so over 2 weeks. That's faster than I usually lose. This is good. As Brian in Monty Python's "Life of Brian" sang, "Always look on the bright side of life!"
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Lost a half pound. Gotta do better next week
  • cjroberts117
    cjroberts117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    257.4, not a good week for me stayed the same:(
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound this week...not great but I'll take it :)
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    i gained :-(
    no excuses for next week!
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds, which is great!! My bike is in for repairs so have been missing my main source of exercise. After 6 months am amazed how a part of my routine it had become. Will have to watch my food better this week.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Is everyone having a good weekend?
    We managed to get out to the botanical gardens and beach today. Only bad part is I lost my fitbit. :(
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    We managed to get out to the botanical gardens and beach today. Only bad part is I lost my fitbit. :(

I have never lost mine, but I have forgotten it a couple of times.

Contact their customer service department. I have heard of other people losing theirs and they have replaced their fitbit for free. I don't know for sure, but it is certainly worth a try.

Lost 2 pounds last week.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options

I have never lost mine, but I have forgotten it a couple of times.

Contact their customer service department. I have heard of other people losing theirs and they have replaced their fitbit for free. I don't know for sure, but it is certainly worth a try.

Lost 2 pounds last week. Good luck everyone.

Gotta go, need coffee. 6:45 a.m. here
  • Debmorrissette3
    Debmorrissette3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    up 1 lb. Cant seem to stick to a plan. Thinking this week I am not going to eat excercise calories. Hopefully that will make a difference.
  • LadyKim66
    LadyKim66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feeling better. Been trying to find the calorie "fit" for me. I realized during my first month I was eating too little calories. Starting last week I adjusted my goals and feel better with the 1510 or 1570 (can't remember which it is). Some days I find it hard to get all of them in without eating crap. I refuse to eat crap.. LOL. I am also finding it pretty challenging to buy the nutritious food. I have my whole family eating better now, my hubby is also using MFP. He is losing quicker than I am and that makes me mad (just kidding). But it seems easier for him.
    having issues with my belly, it hurts a lot. But I still eat right.
    Also having issues with myself... I have had 6 kids and the belly will never look the same. I am approaching menopause.. ick, which has it's own issues. And I am hypothyroid.. insurance kicks in Sept 1, so I can finally go to the Dr. get my labs done and get on appropriate medicine. I know that will help with my weight loss goals!!
    Kimberley
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Mspoopoo, I also lost my first fitbit and the company replaced it for free. Also one of my coworkers got it replaced for free. This was a few months ago, not sure if they have changed their policy. Have you tried to located with the app?

Ladykim, hang in there!!!! Good for you for not wanting to eat crap!! Hooray for getting your insurance and getting your meds. That will definitely help with your thyroid issues.

Debmorrisset, you can eat your exercise calories as long as they are good calories, clean eating. Also make sure you are in a deficit but not by too much. 500 less than what you need should be enough.

:flowerforyou:
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    After double dentist appointments on Monday and then getting all four wisdom teeth out Tuesday my whole week was out of whack. The only good thing was - I didn't gain (despite loads of ice cream!) - and so for this week, staying the same is OK. ???? I can't seem to log onto the spreadsheet on my ipad. Is it OK if I don't edit it for a few days? Or can someone log it for me? Thanks! And here's to an awesome week this week!!! ????????????