Options
mspoopoo
mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
How is everyone doing this week?

Replies

• sophysings
    sophysings Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My normal weigh-in day's today and I have lost LOADS after a flat week then a gain week (think due to ToM, I believe the scales as I've also had to add a belt to my normal work trousers) - so I'm pretty darn pleased with myself! Hope everyone else is going well x
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Not as good as I would have liked. I had one "off" day this week where I was over my goal and other days I just didn't make great food choices. It will still be a loss tomorrow, but not as much as I wanted!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be away tomorrow so I will still weight in but update the spreadsheet on Monday. I don't think I can get to google docs on my iPad at home :smile:
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    I had to weigh early this week because I will not have access to the scale at work. I gained a pound and I am super frustrated about it. I know it might be water or muscle since I have been working out super hard this week. Regardless of why I gained the pound I feel defeated.
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    I will do better next week, just have to keep on trying
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So far so good! I'm not sure if the scale has dropped but I'm feeling good! I still need to imput my weight from last week (work comp blocks google docs, ipad/iphone can't edit it.... ef! lol) But I will make time to do it this Friday.
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hoping for a good result tomorrow, any loss will put me in a new Stone zone, but would like a bit more! ( don't we always!):drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • PSlosing29
    PSlosing29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not so well, I quit smoking so I have been snacking and over eating like crazy
  • sophysings
    sophysings Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well done on stopping smoking though - still sounds like a step in the right direction to me!
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Been a horrible week. I have not been able to exercise and my eating has been bad. I feel yucky. I will back in town Sunday so I will get back on the program.
    I am glad to have this challenge though...keeps me accountable.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    This week has not been one of my better weeks - but today is a new day and I am doing better. :happy:

I will weigh tomorrow, but afraid of the reading - but, we will move onward and downward!!
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    This is the first week that I've really applied myself and logged every calorie and worked out every day (well since Monday anyway) and it really shows! Last week I was eyeballing my caloric intake and ended up gaining. Boy was I off with the estimates! This week I lost 2 lbs so the extra time I spent logging every bite really paid off :).
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My first weigh in was last Friday, 137.4. I started eating healthy this past Monday since I was on vacation last week. I weighed 132.6 this morning. :drinker: I just need to keep it up. No exercise, I am injured, suffering from back/hip pain. I have been to the doctor twice. They refuse to do imaging and just gave me meds. I have a follow up on the 29th. :mad: :grumble: I am going to check and see if my name is on the spreadsheet, last time I checked it wasn't. :cry:

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    Honestly very little change. Gained .2 pounds. But to be super honest this week was rough, with two quizzes, a test, a final exam, and I'm leaving my program so of course there was a group banquet, group party, and I went out with my friends. However last week was a greater than expected loss, so I'm just glad I have managed to stay below 200.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.2 Lbs this week!
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I gained, which I know is all water weight due to time of month :sad:
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Exact same stinkin' weight as last week. Boo. But given that it's that ToM for me and I gave in to some cravings on Wednesday, I'll take it. With the week I had, staying the same is actually a win for me. It's the start of a new week - reset my mind, and go!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    If you go to a Chinese buffet the night before weigh in, you get what you deserve. Up 4. Ack!! MSG overload.
  • Missmandy33
    Missmandy33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2, which feels awesome! I had a good, consistent week. Still waiting to see a difference in how my clothes fit...maybe when I get into the 160s!
  • syvret
    syvret Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Down 4.9 pounds - first week back on after many months off (and following an uninhibited 3 weeks of UK vacation), so I expected a big loss first week.

Speadsheet didn't fill in other cells when I entered my weight. Seems to be missing some commands in some cells.

Thanks.