Dinner and Alcohol & FUN :) !!!

Options
Tonight I am taking out my BFF to Bonefish grill for dinner... she is turning 50 and that deserves some extra fun.. So i am sure we are going to have a few drinks..

I am ordering CHICKEN lillian. which is chicken with goat cheese and spinach,, i am not eating any bread...

so in Reference to the Alcohol....
what is better for PALEO
Vodka with Perrier and splash of Lemon and Cranberry or Dry White Wine ??? usually i will order a super sugary drink.. but like forget that.. I am trying to find alternatives... I wont have more then 2 anyway.. SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT..

Replies

• Kinger138
    Kinger138 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the wine. Or, if you're feeling fancy and think the bartender can handle it, see if they'll make you a NorCal Margarita. :)
  • maria_antoinette
    maria_antoinette Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the wine. Or, if you're feeling fancy and think the bartender can handle it, see if they'll make you a NorCal Margarita. :)

NOTED!! yum.. thank you

Ingredients

2 shots of top shelf tequila (preferably resposado or anejo, see tequila descriptions below), 3 shots if you’re feeling frisky
    The juice and pulp of one lime
    Club soda to taste
  • maria_antoinette
    maria_antoinette Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ok I had 2 of those drinks you suggested and BOY did that knock me over.. lol!! next time i will do single shot.. ha ha ha..

I actually was SOOO blasted that I ended up eating a MACADAMIA NUT BROWNIE dessert with my friend... crazy.... FUN.. but like thats not on my diet plan.... i looked up the calories.. and it was like 1346 at BONEFISH GRILL !!! so 1/2 is like 600+

However.. that being said.. I HAD A BLAST!! today i will go to gym, compensate, drink a ton of water and make sure i get rid of that..

sometimes you just GOTTA LIVE IT UP!!! :drinker: