Halfway There | How Are You Doing?

Options
secostley
secostley Posts: 409 Member
CONGRATULATIONS! It's Day 15 and you have reached the hafway pont! If you have been with us this long, pat yourself on the back! We started with 45 people at the beginning. Since then, we've had 2 people leave the group and--out of the 43 remaining--there are several who haven't signed onto MFP in days. Others are just incommunicado. So, thanks for sticking around!

I hope the quotes, articles and visualization exercises are keeping you motivated. You should have weighed in today since the first day of the month was Friday. Here's what I'd like to know: 1. How much have you lost or gained since Aug 1st (if applicable); 2. how many cheat days have you used (you're allowed 3); 3. what has been the most difficult challenge so far; 4. Have the articles, quotes and videos been helpful; and 5. How can I help.

Here are my answers:

1. Between 1 Aug & 15 Aug, I lost 2.5 pounds. I have also brought my bodyfat percentage down to this month's goal of 24 percent.

2. I have used two of my three cheat days.

3. The most difficult challenge has been staying consistent on workout days. One late night can through my whole schedule off.

4. I think the quotes, articles and videos have been helpful.

5. Any way I can be more helpful to you all, let me know.

Replies

• SiouxPrincess
    SiouxPrincess Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1. I have lost 4 pounds since Aug 1st

2. I have used 2 of my cheat day already and I have one more I'm using tomorrow.

3. The most difficult has been keeping up with working out and keep away from my sin food.

4. Yes they have been helpful.

5. Just keep doing what your doing! If helps so much. Thanks!

Beverly
  • FightingFATtoFightingFIT
    Options
    1. I have lost 3 pounds since 1 August

2. how many cheat days have you used (you're allowed 3); I have not used any as yet. I will be using 2 of them next week :)

3. what has been the most difficult challenge so far - Eating my goal calories without going over the macros for carbs

4. Have the articles, quotes and videos been helpful - yes, thank you

5. How can I help. - This plan has kept me on track, so thank you. Appreciate your support.

It's been going very well thus far, next week will be tough. I am on a business trip and it will be challenging to exercise. I did read the article you posted about eating while on the road, it will come in handy. I am going to watch what I eat and will try to hit the gym or at least do some light exercises in my room :)
  • Focused2BFit3
    Focused2BFit3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1. I have lost 3 pounds
    2. Unfortunately, I have MAXED OUT on all three cheat days/cheat meals. Yes, I have to work really hard for the next 2 weeks.
    3. The most difficult challenge has been the cheat meals/cheat days, I have no problem working out everyday and eating right its just that I faced a lot of craving this past week. Im sure all the ladies can understand lol. But I wont let that be my excuse. I do need to brush up on that and look for other options when it comes to cravings.
    4. They always help!
    5. As of now, everything you are doing is helping. So, once again thank you!