WHAT IS YOUR NAME??? (only if you want to reveal it)

Options
13»

Replies

• carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Welcome Christ and Welcome Katherine!! We are so happy to have you with us!!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Bumping for newbies! :smile:
  • CRHand71
    Options
    Fat2fithq was what I needed to give me a kick in the pants. Been listening to current and back episodes since January. Thanks to all of the motivational folks that have been on the show.

Oh, and I've managed to drop 11 lbs. since the middle of January.

BTW my name is Chris.
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Welcome home Chris and congrats on the loss, keep rockin it.
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chris and whoo hoo on the weight loss! Hope to see you on our weekly chat threads.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Another "Chris" joins the gang. We are taking over:) Welcome and a big congrats on the loss!
  • babygirl59601
    babygirl59601 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Kelly from Montana!!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Welcome Home Kelly.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly! I'm jealous that you get to live in Montana:)
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    Welcome to the group Kelly!
  • babygirl59601
    babygirl59601 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jennifer! Love it here in Montana. Mark keeps stealing my snow though!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Welcome to the new Chris!
    And welcome Kelly even though we've been chatting all the time already.

Very excited to have more people in our circle!!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    I love this thread!
  • ActiveAmyLynn
    ActiveAmyLynn Posts: 48 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Amy from San Diego, CA. I found out about the Fat2Fit podcast from a random iTunes search for fitness podcasts. I've been catching up on your podcasts and love them so much I hope I don't get caught up anytime soon! :smile: I'm a nurse, and this week I started a Personal Trainer certificate program at my local community college. I've worked with patients at the end stage of diseases and end of life. Now I want to work in prevention and wellness...to partner with people who are struggling with diet, exercise, sleep, stress, etc. (aren't we all!) I'm learning so much from your podcasts, especially about weight loss and maintenance strategies...what works and doesn't work for different body types/ages/genders/personalities. I just love how wonderfully supportive you are of everyone's journey to health!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Welcome Amy!
  • ActiveAmyLynn
    Options
    Thanks! Happy Saturday
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Amy!!! Soooo excited to have you with us. Your great attitude is so contagious.

What a wonderful career you have chosen. The people you partner with her so lucky to have you.

Thanks for spreading goodness around here also.We can use all the Amy's we can get!

You've inspired me to go edit a podcast I have sitting on my computer. I don't seem to find enough time lately.

Hope to see you around often.

Carol

• ActiveAmyLynn
    Options
    Awe thanks Carol for the warm welcome, you're so sweet! I can't wait to hear that podcast when you're done editing it!