Summer Challenge Week 4 Results

Options
Figaver
Figaver Posts: 69 Member
Week 4 completed! Everyone please post your results on this thread. Here is a list of the current participants. Please feel free to join in with us at any time!

Week 3 Results:
Figaver: 2.1%
Jim1960: .99%
Toez79: 0%
Sparacka: 4.1%
17JayR: 1.85%
LatinaGordita
BoundForBeauty: 3.3 lb
Frob23: 1.89%
59gi: 3.2 lb
wendyg311:
Malcah1:

Here are my Week 4 Results:
SW: 262
CW:260
Pounds Lost: 2 (.76%)

Well, I just had a really off week. I had a cheat day on Friday, which then turned into Saturday, and then Sunday. This week, I have all of my meals planned out and I vow to not have a cheat day! I'm going to have to work extra hard the next half of the challenge to meet my challenge goal. I still think it's achievable though. Hope your week was better than mine!

Replies

• sparacka
    sparacka Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    SW: 161
    CW: 151.8
    Total lost: 9.2
    Total change: 5.7%

GW: 150 (6.8%)...getting closer!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Start Trend Weight: 72.86 kg
    Today's Trend Weight: 71.24 kg
    Total Percentage Lost: 2.22% (Change: +0.34%)
    Goal Percentage Lost: 2.74% (70.86 kg)

Not the biggest weight loss week for me. But, I am still going down and on track for my goal. I am back at work, and the extra walking is adding up. Before I got home today, I was at 14,000 steps. Crazy day.
  • toez79
    toez79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a 0 loss for this week again. :( I know the summer is rough because of all the activities and parties, but I need to step it up and be more responsible for no cheating!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    It's very likely that I will post a gain this week. Very interesting. I haven't really been monitoring my food the last few weeks. I was eating as much as I wanted but just of meat, cheese, and eggs. Well, school started back up and I also ended my 30 day trial of that. The combination led to me eating a lot of nuts. I have very little self-control with nuts. They're also easy to eat at work between classes. I have them on hand if I forget my lunch. It just a backup. Well, my weight has gone up slightly. Could be any number of factors: the increased exercise (I average at least 16,000 steps a day at work), the nuts, increased water intake/weight, stress, whatever. I'm not too worried about it. I'm going to probably go back to eating almost only meat, eggs, and small amounts of cheese. I felt great eating like that anyway.

In any case, I expect to be up a little this upcoming week. But, I've still got plenty of time to reach my goal and I am getting pretty close anyway.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Frob 23 thats me on the nuts lol