hi I'm new!

Options
Soy_K
Soy_K Posts: 246 Member
I'm starting my diet finally. I'd like to lose 10 by Christmas this year. I'm not a fat person, just heavier than I used to be, and I'd like to get back in shape and be healthier in my 40's and not let it all go downhill. I've looked at some of the posts here, and they are pretty insipiring. I hope I get there too :)
Soy

Replies

• b4wed
    b4wed Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome!
    Christmas seems like a really feasible timeline for your goal :)
    good luck! hope we can all motivate each other
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 10 pounds by Christmas is about what I would like also :).
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome Soy :flowerforyou:
  • Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome Soy!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CoadyMarie
    CoadyMarie Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group! :) I'm also "not fat, but heavier than I used to be" - we can definitely do it!
  • Soy_K
    Soy_K Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yes! let's get it!!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am now new to this group too..... I have been battling this last 15 for longer than I would like to admit. I recently have had some personal issues in life going on and have used it as an excuse not to log regularly... so hoping a new group to weigh in with and be held accountable may help? I don't necessarily have a time period for my goal just would like to see myself going down consistently again.
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome Soy and Nicky! :)
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Welcome Nicky! I've been battling this last 15 for a long time too. Let's get rid if it!
  • sukid88
    sukid88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to lost about 10-15 pounds by Christmas as well. Good luck!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    HI, I am yet another new person to the group. I am also down to my final 15 and would like to get rid of it once and for all. 10 LBS or more by x-mass would be great. !!
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Welcome Monica!
  • Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people!! :) Daily check in thread is the most active if you want to join in on the party! :glasses:
  • IronLizerd
    IronLizerd Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm new as well! I recently reached my goal weight of 150 and now i made a new goal of 135. My primary goal now is toning.