Weekly Wednesday check in - August 20th

Options
2»

Replies

• hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    Back on track. I lost 1.5 lbs this week and today with your help I wore my fitbit and today I got more than 3000 steps. ( I went grocery shopping for our vacation) I don't know how much I will be on here next week but will try. We are going to the trailer with the granddaughters and my son. Our daughter in law will come for the weekend and my daughter and son in law will come for a dayor so during the week.

I want to add my congratulations to all who lost and the wonderful successes this week. WAY TO GO!!!
  • Claud1313
    Claud1313 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you Goal Achievers. What a Wonderful accomplishment. Be proud, this could not have been an easy road.
    Congratulations also, to you continued losers. Week after week of sticking with this is quite the accomplishment. I am very happy for all of you.

This week, I have not lost any pounds. But I am exercising a lot, working with weights, doing the best I can. Not waking up with any guilt on what I shouldn't have done. So despite the disappointment of not losing, I'm still going to hang in there. Try to cut a few more carbs from my daily intake and see if that helps.

Happy Trails,

Claudine
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WOW - CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY!!!

What a fantastic week you have all had................. such a great group!!

I'm doing OK - nothing to report weight wise, scales seems to have stuck, but I'm in all my skinny clothes, and diet and gym is going OK.

Pleased with myself yesterday after a particularly sh!tty day and a big blow up with boss, I was so close to handing my notice in. Got home and felt like hitting the bottle and having lots to eat. So I did neither, just had my normal dinner, had a long bath and went to bed early, reading etc. Achievement!!
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,138 Member
    Options
    Jen, that is an amazing NSV, stress and frustration at work and you were still able to make a great decision for your health and well being, so very proud and pleased for you! :flowerforyou: What you did was not a small thing, it was a great thing. I find your update inspiring, thank you! Cheers, Marian
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to everyone! Meeting goal (wow), moving closer to goal :flowerforyou: or not moving toooo far from it. WTG!

I'm in the last group. Didn't feel well at all earlier this week, so no exercise & not as good about sticking with food plan. Actually gained a little, but not changing ticker because I'm already working towards getting rid of that.

Have a lot going on in my little corner of the world. Will talk a bit about it in August chat, but did want to chime in here with how impressive this group's progress has been!
  • Claud1313
    Claud1313 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Jen, That was a fantastic way to end your day. You didn't let the disagreement with your boss affect your evening. That is a winning situation for you right there.

Ker, I hope you had a nice visit with your company and didn't have to go crazy cooking and prepping meals for them. I hope you feel better soon.

Happy Trails,

Claudine
  • bjwww7
    bjwww7 Posts: 4
    Options
    CONGRATS to all who reached goal - OUTSTANDING. Those who lost ( including myself) well done.:flowerforyou:
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,138 Member
    Options
    Congrats bjwww on your loss and remembering to join us! :flowerforyou: Looking forward to getting to know you better, even though there will be 'less' of you in the future, I am sure! Cheers Marian
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I weigh 154.8 today which is 1/2 lb less than July 1st. Not upset about it, after my carrying with eating a lot last night. I do feel less stressed today so last night was worth it to me! It takes a lot of attempts to change habits for me and if you struggle like I do, don't give up. I know I can do this and will keep trying. Some day you will see my happy dance here as I meet my weekly goal and ultimately my long term goal of 30#. I weigh in on Saturday and will hopefully but not likely be 151.0. Just keeping on, keeping on :)