Introduce Yourself!

Options
Hi everyone and welcome to the group! Here we can make introductions, and talk about our motivations and such :)

I'm Jasmine, I'm 24, 5'8" and 157 pounds right now, about a size 10. I've always been looking for a bikini perfect body and I'm so pumped about this program! I live in the Boston, MA area and I'm in graduate school. Just started yesterday. Woohoo Week One!

Replies

• aylalala76
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Ayla Sinclair and I just moved to the suburban Dallas area. I cannot wait to start. I want to be healthy and look good!
  • queenierz
    queenierz Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Omg finally found someone who is planning to do Kayla's program! My name is Queen, i am 18 years old, weigh 97 lbs, 163 cm tall, currently underweight, and i am skinny fat. My gial is to get a lean and strong body, with flat abs because my only troubled areas is the belly.
    Ive did Kayla for four weeks with T25 and lifting, but then due to vacations and too much programs at same time, i had to stop Kayla temporary (no motivation). For two months, I barely see any changes in myself, maybe I eat too less and did way too much workouts. But I will tell you all that her workouts are exhausting and challenging, and in 28 minutes you will sweat a lot!
    Since i now know that you guys are doing Kayla, I am willing to start week one again! I just need some motivations and friends here! Thank you so much for creating this group!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just over a month from my 40th bday and I am sick of being fat. I have followed Kayla for a few weeks on social media and just last week decided to buy her ebooks. I need to read them and get started on the plan. I have at least 30 lbs to lose and a lot of fat to turn into muscle. Feel free to add me as a MFP friend so we can encourage each other.
    Thanks.
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from sunny Australia, and as it's warming up I've decided to get myself bikini ready. I saw Kayla Itsines talked about online and thought I'd give it a go. I just started week 1 on Monday and my legs are like jelly!!!

I don't have much weight to lose (approx. 5kg/11lb) but am looking to build some muscle and lower my body fat percentage (currently at 27.7%, would like to get down near 20%).