My Introduction!

Options
Hello fellow BBG ladies! My name is Meg. I'm 19 (almost 20) and I'm from a small town in Idaho. I'm a college student striving for my degree in Dental Hygiene. I love HOT HOT weather, the fall, interior design, small town Friday nights, DIY, blogging, and really good hair days. However, the thing I'm most in love with is my sexy boyfriend who is currently striving to become a helicopter pilot in the US Army.
"ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE ALREADY!!!"
...okay, okay... :P
I am currently 5'1, 124.6 pounds (or 122.6...depending on the scales at my house), and am very self-conscious. I have hated my body since my Sophomore year of HIGH SCHOOL! Can you believe that? I went through puberty, grew some hips, and a big ole' Kardashian booty. Not a 2014 Kim booty...but the 2009 Kim booty. Except, It was never as "smooth" as hers. I struggle everyday with cellulite, unfortunately. I'm very short...obviously and all my weight goes straight to my butt. I have a really nice stomach...most of the time. My legs are nice a slender, but I do have cellulite on upper back of them. My weight fluctuates constantly. My mind set, for as long as I can remember is, "When's the next time I'm going to eat...and what's it going to be."
I've been following Kayla since she had 1000 followers. I finally broke down and bought both of the guides in May. I started the fitness guide and followed it religiously for a month, until I went on two vacations and wasn't able to continue. During that time, however, I saw so much progress in my butt and lower back & stomach! I was mentally and emotionally in LOVE with my body! I loved how, even if I ate bad one day, I still loved how I looked, because I had faith in the program!!!
SO MONDAY 8/18/2014 I STARTED AGAIN!
One of the hardest parts for me, is eating clean. I try not to starve myself of sweets completely, because then I just eat 10 chocolate cakes. So yeah, that's my biggest goal this time around is eating clean. I could follow her H.E.L.P Guide, but it's just full of food that I don't particularly enjoy eating. I can handle eating clean on my own.

SO HURRAY FOR ANOTHER GO AROUND TO TEACH ME PATIENCE AND SELF CONTROL!!!

I hope you all the best in your BBG journey.
Much love from Idaho!
Ya'll can follow me on my Social Networking fun!
Instagram: @MJ_effries
Pinterest: Meg Jeffries
Twitter: @2013_meg

Replies