Vitamin D connection?

Options
A_Dabauer
A_Dabauer Posts: 212 Member
Hey I've recently been to the Dr and had my blood work done. Most tests came back normal-ish but my Vitamin D was extremely low.

I had been in such pain that I couldn't sleep for much more than a few hours, exercise was out of the question most days and when I did push myself it would take days to recover.

After taking a high dose of Vitamin D for only a week I started to feel much better. My joints that are inflamed are still sore but the recovery time after I push myself is so much better.

My skin too looks to be clearing, I've only one visible patch of P the rest in on my scalp but I'm impressed with the results.

I'm curious if anyone else has had similar results? Or if you haven't gotten your Vitamin D levels tested, it might be a good idea!

Replies

• dllewis7
    dllewis7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. My dermo has me rub a vit D cream on my psoriasis daily. It does help keep the skin in balance though I do have flare us. If you've seen results so quickly - a week - you can rest assured that Vit D is your great ally. You will find others to but vit D seems to be pivotal in helping the skin.