Day 34, August 22

Options
PatrickB_87
PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
Thought I would get us started. Or at least put the post up and let someone else find something to say because at the moment i'm too tired to think of much and waiting till my body decides to have a bowl movement so I can go weigh in.

I just thought I would post this for Karen: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22751043-unbearable

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the lead and starting the link...I am tired too...heading to bed. Already had my 'bowel movement' ! lol

I will catch up with you guys when I wake up!! I got my 10000 steps in though ...so happy with that...just not happy with the calories I gook in!! Oh well......tomoro is another day!!!
  • PatrickB_87
    Options
    So, how is everyones weigh in going today?

Mine went fine, how about you all.
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I weighed the same this week as I did last week, but I had a ridiculous loss last week so it was to be expected. Hopefully next week I will see the scale start to move in the right direction.

Since I will be out of town next week I won't have much of a chance to be on here so I hope everyone has a great week that is full of good choices and healthy decisions.
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, thanks for getting us started, Pat, and congrats on the loss. You're doing great! Although passing a BOWL through your butt this morning must have been painful. Lmao.

Zac, I will miss you next week!!! Have a blast in the woods! Watch out for horny Bigfoots.

I am STRUGGLING again--can't find the balance between enough prednisone to keep me from flaring but not so much that I turn into a human garbage disposal. Last night at 3 a.m. I was in the kitchen eating bread and butter, literally shoveling it into my mouth, because my body was SCREAMING for carbs and fat. I don't know how to shut this off or ignore it. Something I haven't tried is to break the dose into four small doses so I don't get a giant spike. I need to do something. My neck fat is really starting to irritate me!!! Serenity now!

Okay, enough complaining. The good news is that apparently we're going to get a week of web warm, sunny weather next week, and I am declaring it our summer vacation. That means corn on the grill, NO chores or house projects, sitting on the deck at midnight, inviting friends over for lobster, floating in the lake. Now I just need to convince the hubs to take some time off.

Nancy, have a blast in Dubai. Post some pictures!
    Do
    K.
  • PatrickB_87
    Options
    I really should read these things before I post.
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been AWOL folks. Life has been so busy and stressful. I've been trying to keep up with logging and exercise, but I haven't spent much time in the groups or forums. I've missed you folks!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm out of town again-- weekend trip two of three in a row. We're going to visit Ben's aunt and uncle in PA, and his aunt just finished chemo. We haven't seen her since before she was diagnosed and apparently she's lost a lot of weight, so I'm trying to mentally prepare for that. She's a really lovely woman and one of the first members of his family that I felt really accepted me. It'll be very good to see both of them. Oh, they also have a garden and they plan to send us back to DC with lots of tomatoes, green beans, and green peppers, so we'll have lots of fresh veggies for the week!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am not off on my mini-trip til Sept 3-6....so still here Karen! Zac have a wonderful time. Looking forward to hearing about your trip!! Keep a journal....am sure it will be exciting to hear about it! Especially swimming in a firehole...what the heck is a firehole anyway??
    Karen have a super time taking a week off and just chilling out!!! Dee...have a great time in PA....home grown veggies will be great!!! Pat.....great weigh in!!! Good on you!!!
  • KarenZen
    Options
    Norah, so good to see you! Hugs to you on your visit--I'm sure your company will be sch a boost for her.
  • KarenZen
    Options
    Well GREAT Nancy- -let's you and I check on each other and stay on track!

Oh, and my new profile pic is the lovely Miss Stella doing her painting.

K.