Way to go

Options
cosmonew
cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
Congratulations to those that are sticking to this goal by trying, making or surpassing it. I have already challenged my facebook friends to 90 miles in September, but am looking forward to a group to do this or less... more on MFP.
Hope to grab a couple like minded friends from this group who eat well and perform cardio on a regular basis in order to loose weight and gain muscle.

Replies

• shealy_dragonfly
    shealy_dragonfly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yes, a big CONGRATS to all of us who are working hard toward the goal or who have kept going even after getting there!!!

Wow, 90 miles is A LOT! But I'm willing to give it my best shot. (I accepted your FR, so let me know if you join a group on here or form your own.) I've enjoyed seeing the posts from everyone who's sticking with this challenge and would love to join one for next month too.

Other than increasing my miles, my big goal for next month is to make some changes to my eating. I haven't logged my intake consistently in forever, and it's showing - despite all my miles this month I've actually managed to gain nearly 2 pounds. With summer coming to an end I hope to get back to some type of schedule and take better care of myself.

Any way. . . that sounds like a lot of babbling. What can I say - it's time for bed and my brain is fried. :)