Let's Shake things up! A challenge within a challenge!

Options

Replies

• xxval21xx
    xxval21xx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello currently i walk 35 miles per week divided into 5 sessions of 2 hour walks at 3.5mph and 6%increase
  • Beachlady24
    Beachlady24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I walked up and down hills the last 2 days. If you know anything to help shin splints I'd appreciate it.:embarassed:
    I refuse to quit, so today I pressed play to Hip Hop Abs for 30 minutes.
  • honololo
    honololo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in! I'm trying for 5-6 workouts a week. This morning I walked for an hour at approx 3.0 mph and hiked for 30 minutes. The walk and hike are both uphill one way (all in all, 10,750 steps - little over 5 miles). ! I also did 2 sets of 20 pushups - same exercises as yesterday, but I did 14,000 steps on Monday!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Monday: 40 minutes running
    1 day down, 4 to go
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - Still walking to the restroom that's on the other side of the campground, instead of the one that is two sites away. Did a little misc walking in-town site seeing but not a lot.

Tomorrow I will do better, plan to hike to Sable Point Lighthouse, which if I remember correctly, it's mostly walking in dry or wet sand. The trail is 3 miles and takes about 2 hours, per the pamphlet, so it'll be a workout for sure! :flowerforyou:
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Saturday - Walk/ Jog evening
    Sunday - Walk/Jog evening
    Monday - Walk/ Jog x 2 morning and evening
    Tuesday - Walk evening
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well didn't get my treadmill fixed but took the kiddos for a 60 min walk. Love the extra it takes pushing a double stroller!!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Monday: 40 minutes running
    Tuesday: 30 minutes Jillian Michaels Shred It with Weights

2 day down, 3 to go
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been doing 30+ minutes daily since I hit day 100 so this will keep me on that track!
  • dalexandria81
    Options
    I'm In!

I just saw the challenge, but today will be my 2nd workout of the week (run), so it'll will be good motivation to finally restart my strength training, filling in Thursday and Saturday with Friday being a run. Yay for motivation!
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!!! Can't believe I am saying this but I got up at 5 am this morning and did a Jillian Michael Video. I actually feel great! I know a lot of people do that but I am not a morning person and I struggle just to get up and shower b4 my kiddo wake up. And up until a few weeks ago, I didn't really workout at all, maybe a walk with the kids here and there. It definitely wasn't part of a regular routine.

Everyone is such great motivators. Great Job!!!
  • Beachlady24
    Options
    Tuesday, completed walk and pushed PLAY :glasses:
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    complete a 3mile run this morning and off to the gym tonight.
  • crazylady83
    crazylady83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did the Xbox Cardio workout tonight but didn't train yesterday as struggling with my leg.
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So far this week:

Monday: 10 Push-Ups, 10 Sit-Ups, 10 Squats - 3 rounds, no rest between rounds
    Tuesday: 5mi Run Training - 1.65mi walk in 20:18
    Today I'm doing: 50 Squats - 3 Rounds, spread out throughout the day, 5mi Run Training - 1.63mi in under 30:00 (but going to try to beat yesterdays time), 20 Lunges, 10 Push-Ups - 5 rounds, no rest between rounds
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Day 3 of 5
    Hiked 3.6 miles, in the sand, to Sable Lighthouse, which took about 2 hours, plus another 30 minutes of walking in Walmart, and once around the campground. Still using the restroom on other side of campground. :flowerforyou:
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Saturday - Walk/ Jog evening
    Sunday - Walk/Jog evening
    Monday - Walk/ Jog x 2 morning and evening
    Tuesday - Walk evening
    Wednesday - walk/jog afternoon and evening.
  • Beachlady24
    Options
    Thursday Complete. Walked fast for 30 minutes and took a dance class :glasses:
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Day 4 of 5 days in a row
    Hiked Ludington's Island Trail - 4 miles of tree root pathways, hills and valleys. Took 2 1/2 hours of continous walking. The scenery was beatiful, just beautiful! Still walking to the restroom on other side of campground. :flowerforyou:
  • Linda_wright75
    Linda_wright75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! My goal is to lift 5 days a week and add cardio to 3 of those days.