Seeking pals with similarities

Bordergirl14
Bordergirl14 Posts: 14 Member
Hi there, I am looking for a few friends on MFP who can relate to my goals and body "issues." I have always been athletic and active and I still am. I have never really had any body image concerns and I still don't. However, since I turned 30 I have noticed some undesired age-related body changes I thought I'd be able to fend off. I have really only gained a few pounds since I graduated high school but my clothing doesn't really fit in the same way. A week of intense workouts doesn't really produce the same results. I feel a couple days of unhealthy eating for a couple weeks.

With that being said, I am looking for a few friends who have similar interests and difficulties. I am a busy professional and volunteer who loves to be outside. I ride my bike to work every day I can, play sports, do yoga a few times a week, and add in classes or home workouts to balance out the week. I am not necessarily looking to lose weight (a few pounds would be okay) but I am trying to stay in shape, tone, and lose or lift an inch. I eat well but not rigidly. I am fairly active in recording on MFP but not obsessive about it. I would like a few friends to swap tips, share frustrations, and help keep each other on track. Feel free to add me or add to the discussion.