monday 25th August 220 squats check in

Options
fejiofor
fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
100 prisoner squats,10 sumo pulse,20 regular squats, 90 sumo squats.

Replies

• JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    220 squats done :-)
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    100 prisoner squats,10 sumo pulse,20 regular squats, 90 sumo squats.

wow! those prisoner squats are nasty......way to go girl...you rock!!!
  • AllieRoyerA
    AllieRoyerA Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good Job ladies! How was your weekend? I see you beat me to the post this morning!

I have been quite busy getting my little one ready to start 1st grade tomorrow! He is a bit nervous, but still eager and ready!

I did 50 sumo, 50 plie, 50 abductor, 50 prisoners and then did 20 regulars :) these numbers are really climbing!
  • Ljordan_fitflow
    Ljordan_fitflow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    220 squats done. its my birthday why not do some extra! weekend was good. I got a lot of R & R in over the weekend. now I'm just being thankful to see another birthday!!! have a good day everyone!!
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    220 squats done. its my birthday why not do some extra! weekend was good. I got a lot of R & R in over the weekend. now I'm just being thankful to see another birthday!!! have a good day everyone!!
    Happy birthday
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

happy birthday!!!:flowerforyou: mine was last wednesday:)

i did 50 regular, 50 abductor, 50 monkey, 50 sumo and 20 sumo pulse....:grumble: HAHAHA

this weekend my dragonboat team won silver in the breast cancer survivor division, after this first race of 500m, we did two more...didn't place that well, but im so proud of us!! it was a super choppy lake and it was windy saturday. for many of us its our first time so in my opinion...we rocked it!!!:bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: We had to leave the house at 5:30 this morning to travel for my husband to see his doctor in Seattle. I made time to walk each dog for an hour and do 200 squats along the way, but I didn't turn on the computer to see how many squats were needed for the challenge. When I saw the number a few minutes ago, I got up and did the other 20 so I can report that I've done 220 squats today.

:laugh: I am retired so often my weekends don't look a lot different from the other five days of the week......I have a great life with a great husband and pets and the opportunity to do the things I love to do.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: