Level 1 Check In

Options
StephanieL14
StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
Just finished Level 1, Day 1. I enjoyed the workout and was happy to see some moves I recognized from 30 Day Shred. I like that the strength moves are all 30 seconds long. I feel like it goes by faster even though the run-time of the workout is longer. I find the longer warm up helped, too. Planning to do it 5-6 days a week and take Saturday and/or Sunday as rest days, but will be flexible if I need a rest day during the week (tends to happen with baby deciding my schedule for me :wink: )

Replies

• julez4774
    julez4774 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im on day 5 week 1 some of the excercises make me feel dizzy and sick but still doing it
  • Targetx130
    Targetx130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Week 1Day 2....kicking my butt in a good way. I feel accomplished and sore when I'm done haha
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Woke up this morning with sore quads and hammies! Definitely feeling it today. Love feeling accomplished though :)
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Well done guys, since l have done the Week 1, l will join you from week 2 next week.
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Well done guys, since l have done the Week 1, l will join you from week 2 next week.
    Awesome! You'll have to help us since you're experienced! Just finished Day 2 and used some heavier weights in circuit 2 now that I know the moves.
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OK... I survived Day 1 Week 1... It wasn't perfect & it certainly wasn't pretty but I feel good! Just curious... what are you logging this as in your Exercise Logs? I entered it as 20 minutes of circuit training...
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    I'm far from perfect, too! I find I improve a little each day, though. I'm also logging it as circuit training. Day 3 is done!
  • Targetx130
    Options
    Day 3 done! My quads and hams hurt! But im pushing through it. I was originally going to do it 6 days but i may need Sat and Sun to rest my legs haha
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    day 3 week one done :) I don't think i have ever sweat so much from a DVD workout LOVE IT. goal is to do 5 to 6 days a week rest Sunday. Look forward to taking this journey with everyone. GOOD LUCK! :)
  • Targetx130
    Options
    Day 4 complete.....I'm noticing better endurance each day. Still kicking ny butt though. I can't believe how much I sweat in 24 mins! I really like the 3-2-1 cycle.
  • bgoodsmile
    Options
    I survived week 1/day 2! I am definitely sore - but I like it! It means my efforts are paying off!
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Ate a ton of crap yesterday...Usually I'm ok with having a small treat or two during the day so I stocked up. Yesterday I wanted to eat it all! Cookies and ice cream...then we went to my dad's for dinner and I ate a bunch there, too. Plus I didn't get my workout in since we were out late. Today I'm hoping to balance it out. Will get my workout in for sure (and maybe do another workout as well if I have time) and eat much better. Started out with a smoothie for breakfast so hopefully I'll have a healthier day today!
  • Targetx130
    Options
    Day 5 down.....noticed I can do lower and more girl push-ups :happy: Was able to do the running mans and butt kicks longer too! Feeling good after todays workout:smile:
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Day 5 down.....noticed I can do lower and more girl push-ups :happy: Was able to do the running mans and butt kicks longer too! Feeling good after todays workout:smile:
    Day 4 down for me! My pushups are improving as well. It's so nice to see progress! Good job :flowerforyou:
  • bgoodsmile
    Options
    Day 3 down here... still sore all over! I took measurements on day 1, and I plan to take them once a week to track my progress. Can't wait to whittle away some inches!!!
  • Targetx130
    Options
    Day 3 down here... still sore all over! I took measurements on day 1, and I plan to take them once a week to track my progress. Can't wait to whittle away some inches!!!

I didnt take measurements before i started but i am today. Im only 5 days in so Im sure my measurements havent changed.
  • Targetx130
    Options
    Day 6 and Level 1 done! Think I'm goung to take a rest day tmrw and start Level 2 Monday.
  • StephanieL14
    Options
    Well done! Day 5 done today. I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow about doing a day 6. Happy weekend!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    week one day 5 is done :) really noticing its getting a little easier each day but still kicking my butt. love this workout
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi all, l finished week 4 of Ri30 today and wow it feels sooo good to complete it.

It was tough but l love the challenge and for me, week 4 was the best even though Jillian called it mother of all workouts, it wasn't bad at all.

I plan to have tomorrow off and then join you from Tuesday on week 2.

Even though l did 7 days for each week, my plan now is to do just 5 days a week this time around if that's ok with you.

Cheers