SETTINGS MACRO ?

Options
Hi everybody!

Somebody know, if possible, how to set macros in 40-40-20 ? Or it's just impossible to do !?

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian and i was a lazy guy at school! :tongue:

EDIT - If some "professional bodybuilder" can give me a tip about a diet to gain mass ( pretty much only about calories and macros ) will be apreciated. cheers

Replies

• cerillo_encendido
    cerillo_encendido Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Screenshot the following that way you can use it as a reference:

Go to your profile.
    Click on the very bottom icon that says: Goals. Then go to the subheading that says Nutrition Goals. You will see an icon that says Calorie, Carbs, Protein and Fat Goals. Click it.
    Then under default goal click on any of the percentages and you should see a pop up with where you can raise or lower your percentages to get a total of 100%.

And I’m not a “profesional bodybuilder.” I just know that carbs should be your friend. Anything like sweet potatoes and old fashioned oatmeal are great carb sources. My go to post workout is sweet potato with turkey patties. Stick to turkey and chicken and fish as your protein. Cottage cheese at night before bed with some Dave’s Killer Bread is a nice treat, high in casein protein to fuel your muscles. Try different things and be patient and consistent. The results will come.