Hello, I'm New

Options
Hi Everyone ~ after reviewing group titles, this one jives best for me now in my workout life & happy to join. I love strength training & have been athletic most of my life. I slipped away from the gym for a long number of years ~ I won't thank my job & kids for any of that but I'm happy to say I've been strength training 3 to 5x a week most seriously since May of this year, recently added spinning. I'm seeing great sculpting results in my arms & legs, and the water retention that came about from these menopause years has finally left my building. What's not leaving, however, is some cellulite in my thighs and the last 2 or so inches of fat layer on my belly. I'm reading conversations on adding more calories pre & post workout. Since I eat very little to no carbs, how important is it to feed my workout routine? I'm working to lose a very stubborn 18-20 lbs., tone & keep my energy alive. I'm a true endorphin freak.

Thanks guys for this group. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm not always around to post a lot but I'll participate where & when I can. ~ Ophelia