Hello this is the split I am going to follow need your input
Monday - chest and triceps
Tuesday - rear delts and traps and biceps 6pm boxing 2 hours
wednesday - Legs
Thursday - off
friday - Back
saturday - side delts and traps and arms
Sunday - off

Rear deltoids twice a week recovering from a shoulder injury dont work front deltoids shoulder direct over developed front deltoids been told by physiotherapist
arms twice a week direct to see if volume works arms are a weak point for me

Replies

• JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Not too bad. I usually do triceps on a different day then heavy chest and they get worked on chest day. I'll to triceps on dead day
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Not too bad. I usually do triceps on a different day then heavy chest and they get worked on chest day. I'll to triceps on dead day

thats good i do mostly machine on triceps get a good pump
  • JeffseekingV
    What is your leg day like? I used to squat and dead on the same day but it got to heavy and I was totally beat up for 3-4 days after. So I split them up.

Triceps. I do weighted dips, closed grip flat bench, skull crushers and maybe some machines. I try to do free weight exercises vs machine isolation. As all the muscles work together
  • AsrarHussain
    What is your leg day like? I used to squat and dead on the same day but it got to heavy and I was totally beat up for 3-4 days after. So I split them up.

Triceps. I do weighted dips, closed grip flat bench, skull crushers and maybe some machines. I try to do free weight exercises vs machine isolation. As all the muscles work together

I do mostly machines Im trying to do squats but I have really bad mobilty on my ankles and hamstrings.
    triceps I do machines all my gym does not have alot of stuff plus I have shoulder pain I feel machines are better
  • JeffseekingV
    Do what you can for now. But at some point you are going to have to gain mobility in those areas to eventually get to free weights. Those represent the most efficient way to gain fitness. Machines are okay but they are too isolating
  • AsrarHussain
    Do what you can for now. But at some point you are going to have to gain mobility in those areas to eventually get to free weights. Those represent the most efficient way to gain fitness. Machines are okay but they are too isolating
    I am going to incorporate mobilty