2»

Replies

• Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Great attitude Ump!
  • BringingSherriBack
    Options
    Right now I'm not even looking as I just very recently came out of a 1-1/2 year relationship where we lived together. I am reassessing myself and what I need and want out of a relationship. However, when I was looking 2 years ago after coming out of a divorce (11 years of marriage), I had no clue where to look. Most of my friends were either married or in the same boat being divorced after several years themselves.

Sometimes married friends will have single friends they want to introduce you to. Other times you will get friend requests on facebook from a friend of a friend. I never really tried the online dating but when I looking into it (went as far as setting up a profile on POF and match.com and browsing), I found only few that interested me and even fewer that were within a reasonable distance of me that did interest me and even fewer that were looking for anything other than a FWB situation.

It all depends on what you are looking for I guess and where you live. Bigger cities have more opportunities available. I live in a small rural area where pretty much everybody know everybody so that makes it even more difficult.

The few guys I did end up involved with were actually guys I had know from my childhood/teenage years but hadn't seen or talked to in years.