SEPTEMBER GOALS & CHALLENGES!

Options
2»

Replies

• DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Its late to join but I did set September goals on my own so I am jumping on board. Getting active with this group was one of the steps I needed to make!

September goals (and I planned to start small but be consistent)

1) check in EVERY DAY

2) record my food

3) do my exercise bike for 30 minutes daily
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I knew I had checked in with one of these boards and now I see it was this one! lol Just to say, I have been better at following the goals then checking in. Good to be back!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I made my goal of 165. In fact, weighed in at 164.

Did okay while I was on vacation, and although I gained a little, I had eaten closer to maintenance level and the weight didn't "stick." So, I'll say September was successful for me.

I do notice that I'm developing some cravings and need to address that issue in the coming month.

Hope everyone had a good September. Fall is here and I need to make sure that I keep up my exercise rather than hibernating!
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Nice September Charlie, great job meeting your goals!

As far as my progress goes...I have not lost as much weight as I would have liked for the month. Only down 4 pounds for the month, but at least it was in the right direction :smile:

I was able to meet my goal of walking 80 miles this month and still have today to add a few more miles.

it is all good, in the long journey...

-JB