Lean for Life or Start Over?

Options
Julesbait
Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
Long story short, I've had a bad year food-wise, thanks to health issues and making excuses. I'm on the last week of the lean phase, but I just haven't seen the results I could have otherwise seen. I FEEL them. I know I'm stronger. But as far as losing weight or inches, nothing.

I want to continue with this program, because I do love it. I feel like I've gotten my act together again and I can get the results I want. Question is, should I start the whole program over again? Or should I just move on into Lean for Life and build from there? What do y'all thnk?

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    SusanJ just did a month of LFL.

If you really love the program, go through another month doing the LFL and see how you feel.

Your food plan is important, but I'm not sticking to anything in particular, only calorie watching.

If you love it so much you would do the entire program again, give yourself a few weeks of other activity and then come back to it.

I've done this program 3 times and every time was different.

hugs,
    t
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I really liked Lean for Life phase! I noticed I was much stronger and could lift more in the L4L phase.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I really liked Lean for Life phase! I noticed I was much stronger and could lift more in the L4L phase.

Yay! Thanks, SusanJ :)