Beginner Shred anyone?

Options
hmrey76
hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
I just ordered her newest DVD. I feel I needed it because I haven't gotten a decent consistent workout in in a few months. Anyone interested in doing it with me?? :)

Replies

• tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just ordered her newest DVD. I feel I needed it because I haven't gotten a decent consistent workout in in a few months. Anyone interested in doing it with me?? :)

what dvd is her newest one? I just started ripped in 30 its black with her on the cover with a orange sports bra type shirt lol so far really liking it.
  • Maeryn
    Maeryn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new to the MFP and Fitbit world, but really excited and interested in this challenge. I have 70 pounds to lose. I will be doing the 30 day shred DVD to help me get to my first goal ... I have a birthday coming up October 3, and I would really like to drop 15 pounds. I think this challenge and Jillian DVD is a great combination to get into this small goal of mine.
  • hmrey76
    Options
    it's called beginner shred. it is suppose to get you in shape for 30 day shred/ ripped in 30. I haven't worked out consistently in like 2 months. I needed to get me back in shape! :)
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Theres a "beginner" shred? I had no idea!! I have pretty much all her dvds including the body revolution. I'm just really bad at putting them into the dvd player >_<
  • drmartz55
    drmartz55 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 of 30 day Shred, level 1, getting slightly easier , the first 2 days were brutal! Definitely short but effective.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Theres a "beginner" shred? I had no idea!! I have pretty much all her dvds including the body revolution. I'm just really bad at putting them into the dvd player >_<

It just came out at the beginning of September. Which would have been nice to have 2 months ago when I started 30 Day Shred. lol
  • hmrey76
    Options
    I am on day 8 of 30 day Shred, level 1, getting slightly easier , the first 2 days were brutal! Definitely short but effective.

i can't believe on how different day 10 is from say 1....she definitely gets you stronger fast! :)

I just finished day 3 of level 1.
  • drmartz55
    drmartz55 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ok so today was day 10 of level 1, got through it & tried level 2 just to see how much tougher, definitely takes it up a notch, just did 1/2 of it. I think I'll continue on level 1 for a few more days . How's everyone else doing?
  • skyfall91
    Options
    Anyone trying this? Im looking to order it soon, Im slowly getting back into exercise after some health issues so thought this looked good. Anyone?
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with level 2 of Beginner Shred. It's definitely worth picking up. If you have Amazon Prime it ships for free with two day shipping and costs a little less than $8.00. I'm glad I picked it up before moving on to regular Shred.
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing Beginner Shred, exactly half way through. I hadn't done much exercise for a while due to back pain and thought this would be a good way to ease myself back into a routine.

Despite it being 'easier' than her other DVDs it is still get a good workout and she includes plenty of modifications to make it harder, they're all just low impact moves.

There's very little cardio though, so calorie burn is not very high. (I average around 150 burnt per workout.)