Day 2

Options
MichelleV1990
MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
Had another good day....255 calories to spare, but I went over by 5 on fat. It's my mother-in-law's birthday today, so I guess those extra calories will come in handy if I slip a little. At least I hope that's how it works! :wink:

Replies

• kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting a new thread! I had a pretty good day as well! I had a pretty high calorie dinner but was still under. I am going to say it's okay though because it was right after I ran two miles :wink:
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    had a good day august 29 didn't get a workout in some how the day got busy with 4 kids ;) but i did mange to stay under my calorie goal. today is fresh start going to make sure i get my workout done this morning No excuses ;)
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    Thanks for starting a new thread! I had a pretty good day as well! I had a pretty high calorie dinner but was still under. I am going to say it's okay though because it was right after I ran two miles :wink:

Great run!!! Wish I could run. The CMT robbed me of that ability. :sad: Hope I didn't step on your toes by starting this thread! :blushing: I keep strange hours. Most of the girls were tucked into bed so I got lonely and started it. :wink:
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    had a good day august 29 didn't get a workout in some how the day got busy with 4 kids ;) but i did mange to stay under my calorie goal. today is fresh start going to make sure i get my workout done this morning No excuses ;)

Honey, I would think that chasing after 4 children would be a wonderful workout! :flowerforyou: :laugh: Great job in staying under your calorie goal!!
  • kelseyann92
    Options

Great run!!! Wish I could run. The CMT robbed me of that ability. :sad: Hope I didn't step on your toes by starting this thread! :blushing: I keep strange hours. Most of the girls were tucked into bed so I got lonely and started it. :wink:

You definitely did NOT step on my toes! It's a little overwhelming being in charge of a group so I definitely appreciate the help!! Start a thread whenever your heart desires :love:
  • kelseyann92
    Options

Even though you didn't make your workout you stayed under your calorie goal and that's a big accomplishment! And I agree that chasing around 4 rugrats probably burned a calorie or two :wink:
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    8/21 Was good...Walked dog, elliptical and some weight training. Stayed under my calories with no problem.

Today somewhat of a rest day. I just completed a 3 miles dog walk, and wife wants to go furniture shopping :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hopefully catch a movie sometime today. Challenge will be to stay away from the theatre popcorn and all the oil (it ain't butter, I don't care what they call it) my wife dumps on it.
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    8/29 Got my exercise in and still managed to stay under calorie count even though my hubby wanted to go for ice cream last night. Went with him and just had a few bites of his instead of ordering my own.(Yes I logged as close as I could) Did put me over on the Fat but I have yet to stay under the fat allowance... So overall not too bad of a day.
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    8/21 Was good...Walked dog, elliptical and some weight training. Stayed under my calories with no problem.

Today somewhat of a rest day. I just completed a 3 miles dog walk, and wife wants to go furniture shopping :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hopefully catch a movie sometime today. Challenge will be to stay away from the theatre popcorn and all the oil (it ain't butter, I don't care what they call it) my wife dumps on it.

Maybe you can smuggle in a healthy snack to the movies in your wife's purse :wink:

and good luck shopping, may the force be with you:happy:
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    8/29 Got my exercise in and still managed to stay under calorie count even though my hubby wanted to go for ice cream last night. Went with him and just had a few bites of his instead of ordering my own.(Yes I logged as close as I could) Did put me over on the Fat but I have yet to stay under the fat allowance... So overall not too bad of a day.

Wow that is awesome! Ice cream can be very hard to resist :cry:
  • tams644
    Options
    You're doing great :) hey you deserve a few bites of hubbies treat every now and then. I have a horrible sweet tooth The girls all wanted ice cream last night after dinner and i had to fight it lol i did manage to sneak two organic cookies that was the serving size. talk about will power i would normally eat at least 5 or 6 cookies with milk :( heehe
  • tams644
    Options

Oops i hit replay instead of this quote thing. still getting use how this website works :)

i was trying to say : You're doing great :) hey you deserve a few bites of hubbies treat every now and then. I have a horrible sweet tooth The girls all wanted ice cream last night after dinner and i had to fight it lol i did manage to sneak two organic cookies that was the serving size. talk about will power i would normally eat at least 5 or 6 cookies with milk :( heehe
  • billr9mm
    Options

Consider this a victory, especially with resisting a full double scoop (or triple in my case) of Ice Cream!!!!
  • billr9mm
    Options

Oops i hit replay instead of this quote thing. still getting use how this website works :)

i was trying to say : You're doing great :) hey you deserve a few bites of hubbies treat every now and then. I have a horrible sweet tooth The girls all wanted ice cream last night after dinner and i had to fight it lol i did manage to sneak two organic cookies that was the serving size. talk about will power i would normally eat at least 5 or 6 cookies with milk :( heehe

Great job stopping at just two cookies!! Thats never easy for me to do!!