September miles tracking

Options
2»

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I went into it and it says it is already set to anyone with the link can edit? Any other ideas. I can still add but I am sure that is because I created it.
  • Lisa0Anne
    Lisa0Anne Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I still can't do anything in there but its okay, if I just log it here can you just add me? let me know and I can come back tonight and give you all my miles and days :)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Yes, if you want to post your mile here I can transfer them over to the spreadsheet until I figure out how to get the damn thing to work right. I may try creating a new one later this evening after the boys are in bed if I can't figure it out.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18io-6WHNjGekKC3F7ZePcCO1SIPytItIu6J3Zv2vn94/edit?usp=sharing

Try this link, it is different then the original link posted.. maybe this one will work?
  • Lisa0Anne
    Options
    Sorry just seen this now I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know if it works.
  • Lisa0Anne
    Options
    I'm thinking its my work computer, I will try it at home tonight.
  • Lisa0Anne
    Options
    It was my work computer...tried on my home PC and I was able to edit. Yay!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Goal has been reached for September :-) It took me all 30 days, but achieved nonetheless. 70 miles in August and another 70 miles in September. First 10K this Saturday!!!!!! Then start my half marathon training next week. Fall is the perfect season for running!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I just created an October spreadsheet for anyone who wants to track!