PiYo Fusion Week 4 + 5

Options
ATyghter
ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
Week 5's challenges are as follows:

1) Mind - Restart! It's September 1 - Mentally stop and restart if you've fallen by the wayside. Take new progress photos and create 3 goals for the next 30 days only!

2) Nutrition - Soups on! I know it's still a bit hot for the most part but fall is around the corner. Have a go at a delicious broth or squash based soup!

3) Fitness - PUSH UPS! Modified or not, get your push-ups on. Start with one today and add one each day until we're at 30 on September 30th.

Have a great week those of you who are still peeking around!

:)

Replies

• AWillia222
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I've been suuuuper M.I.A.
    I regret not keeping up with this message board and missed the push-up challenge!
    Oh how schedules and life can get busy, it can become easy to miss a workout or two, and my eating habits have been ok, but not the best they could be, and healthier choices are not always made.

It's September 30th and although I missed the September 1st reset date, I will reset TODAY, not tomorrow just because it's Oct. 1st.
    I find that I set new starts dates based on the beginning of the week or month leading up to an occassion coming up that I want to see some noticible change by, but then it comes and goes, and i'm off track again.

I have so many fitness resources at my finger tips and I NEED to take advantage.
    Hoping to set some new goals and achieve them with consistency and true dedication, more than i've ever had before!