Day 5

Options
Sept. 1st was a beautiful day! Started out a little overcast, but then the sun came out. I was able to spend 65 minutes in the pool with my son, and earned and extra 531 calories from swimming. Had a delicious dinner at my in-law's and still was under my calorie goal by 649. Now if only every day could be as good!

Replies

• kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sept. 1st was a beautiful day! Started out a little overcast, but then the sun came out. I was able to spend 65 minutes in the pool with my son, and earned and extra 531 calories from swimming. Had a delicious dinner at my in-law's and still was under my calorie goal by 649. Now if only every day could be as good!

WOW!! I am jealous of your day! I had a pretty lazy day yesterday. I didn't log my food because it was my treat day but I did get a workout in! Today it's back to the gym for me and I am going to start doing weights again!

PS the name change threw me off! I will have to get used to this!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/1 was a good day got my 56 mins of dvd workout and stayed under my calorie goal :)
  • sarahcscott3
    sarahcscott3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    9/1 was a good day for me as well. I started day 1 of C25K and worked in some free weights with my arms afterwards.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

WOW!! I am jealous of your day! I had a pretty lazy day yesterday. I didn't log my food because it was my treat day but I did get a workout in! Today it's back to the gym for me and I am going to start doing weights again!

PS the name change threw me off! I will have to get used to this!

Thank you, Kelsy! I envy all you girls for being able to run, lift weights, etc. You all are doing great!!! My appt. at the pain clinic is this morning, and I hoping to have my next set of shots scheduled. Puts me one step closer to a more pain-free life.

You make me chuckle over the name change! :laugh: I've been crazy for long enough! :laugh:
  • 2boys111
    2boys111 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow Michelle, that sounds like a great day!

I did well today and tracked everything. It definitely helped me from grazing knowing I had to journal it. I made myself herbal tea tonight instead of munching. I forgot how soothing tea is!!
  • mcleoda5
    mcleoda5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone, I am so excited to log in and see so many people still working hard. Today went well for me, I didn't get a run in (I was feeling sick earlier) but I did suck it up and do the 30 day shred. 26 days left
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I got a good workout in today AND yesterday, so feeling those sore abs. Got a 30 min jog in today. Plan to try to do some legs tomm.
    Already seeing some results!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Reading everyone's posts is inspirational...you all are doing so well!!!!