Day 2 Done where you all at?

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
I did mine this afternoon today was crazy my goal was to do 3.5 - 4.0 classes since I'm off this week. I did Aerobics with resistance bands, step n sculpt, JM 6/6 and Body Combat! It was a great day how was yours? Are you challenging yourself?

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi, l started week 3 of Level 1 yesterday. I will be going on holiday from September 21st, so l am trying to do as much as l can before leaving, which means, l can't have a day off in between unless my body is really tired.

I am also starting another round of Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30. Just trying to lose as much as l can before going on holiday because l know l will put on some pounds by the time l get back.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    I did mine this afternoon today was crazy my goal was to do 3.5 - 4.0 classes since I'm off this week. I did Aerobics with resistance bands, step n sculpt, JM 6/6 and Body Combat! It was a great day how was yours? Are you challenging yourself?

Mine was a quiet day, l did just the 6/6 because yesterday was my day off from Chalene Extreme which l am currently on the Lean for life phase.

But today, l am starting Ri30 by Jillian Michaels and doing Chaleane Extreme Push Circuit 2 plus 6/6 and then end the day with 90 minutes of power walking.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    It sounds like you have all your bases covered that is awesome! I love RI30 too and Chelean will bring home your results outstanding job!!!!
  • kathy6655
    kathy6655 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    started today loved the workout but I've got a way to go on my fitness but I'm working on that! Everyone else sounds really fit but I'll keep plugging away and any inches lost is good to me
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Hi Kathy I'm glad to hear that thanks so much!
  • kathy6655
    kathy6655 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done just got to keep at it no aches yet which surprised me
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'm going to consider my Sept 2 workout, day 1.5. I did complete a 2.38 mile run then when I went to start my workout my daughter was a little fussy so I barely got through the 1st half of the rotation. This afternoon is our workout day at work, so I will leave work an hour early to get it done.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Come on Teeteevyou got this is 35 mins we owe ourselves!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Kathy I'm so proud of you!!!
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 on Tuesday of this week. I was just too tired to work out last night so I'm planning to do day 3 tonight. Overall I like the workout but I'm worried about getting bored of it after 3 weeks. I think I'm going to need to add or mix in something else to stay engaged.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    I did my "day 2" yesterday. I've decided to do the exercise only 5 times a week and got lazy on Tuesday so... I'll do an extra one on Saturday though I'd normally plan to take the weekend off (softball tournament).
  • succeedin2
    Options
    That is great I'm only doing 5 times a week too we got this we WILL end TOGETHER!!!!!!
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    I did day 3 of week 3 of level 1 today. Plus Ri30 and Chalean Extreme- Get Lean Intervals and Extreme Abs.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Day 2 officially completed! After finishing, I decided I wanted to run on the treadmill, definitely was not able to run the whole time as I did earlier this week, but I did completed a total of 2.4 miles by 32 mins, a mixture of walking and running. Felt great afterwards! Topped it off with some tasty watermelon.
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    Day 3 done :)
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    Day 4 done! Boy was I yawning a lot this morning during the exercise. It's hard enough to breathe during ab work without all that nonsense haha.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Day 4 of week 3 done.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! I got mine in too!
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Hi, sorry l didn't do any workout today. i decided to have today as my off day because my body was tired after attending a friend's wedding today where l danced for over an hour.

But l will be back tomorrow by God's grace, amen.