Options
I found this interesting...

http://www.fitsugar.com/5-Things-Uses-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-124361

This certainly fits with my experience.

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I began with this stuff, two tablespoons to one cup of orange, apple, or grape juice, when I began OMAD. Did this every day for the first two weeks, followed by two days out of a given week after that. I can personally speak to the fact that its benefits are profound.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to give this a try ever since I read it in your post. I don't like the taste of a lot of foods and was wondering how bad apple cider vinegar tastes. Did it cause you to gag?
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to give this a try ever since I read it in your post. I don't like the taste of a lot of foods and was wondering how bad apple cider vinegar tastes. Did it cause you to gag?

I remember the first time I tried it. I was thinking it was going to be so much worse, but it was just "meh!" Not really bad, and no gagging, but the beauty of it is that mixed with one or two cups of juice (you want at least one cup or it WILL be hard to swallow), it gets diluted in the sweet taste of the juice. Grape is the better choice since the ACV makes it taste like wine, but even diluted in lots of plain water will abolish the badness of it. I've never had a problem taking it and I didn't really dread it even from the beginning.