Day 1

Options
Hi Everyone!!! So glad so many of you have decided to join. Please post anything you like here, progress updates, recipes or if you just need some motivation.

First weigh in is next Wednesday which will be Day 8.

A x

Replies

• musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    so far i've had a great week! :) I have walked my dog every single day this week! I have been drinking a lot of water and I hope I lose weigh on Friday! :)
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Starbucktigh posted a "daily mini-goal" in another thread and I thought that was a great idea. Weight loss is a long, arduous process and setting daily goals is a great way to experience a little success every day!

My daily mini-goal: Avoid the cookies on display in the kitchen. How they mock me. :laugh:
  • bvbana
    bvbana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    may we introduce eachother, so we know where are you from, age, goals etc. :)
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    hi! :)

Hi everyone! :)

I want to lose as much weight as I can in 100 days! :) right now I am at 161.8 lbs and my goal weight right now is 155 lbs my final goal weight is 150 lbs.

for this 100 days I want to:

eat healthier

walk my dog 2x a day and to go on my treadmill or stationary bike everyday

only eat out once a week

to weigh in on fridays!

to drink 8 cups of water a day by keeping a water bottle with me! :)
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    I want to lose at least 5 kg in 100 days.

I am patient of osteomalacia so i can not do intensive exercise but for sure i can cut excess calorie , drink loads of water,increase activity and drink green tea:)
  • kimm1207
    kimm1207 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm Kim.. 24 years.. from England

My target is to lose 30kg overall... but i would be extremely happy to lose half that,
    So my goal is 15kg in 100 Days in time for Christmas!
    Also to build up my fitness.

I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (on Day 8)
    and i started the 5:2 diet on Monday (2/09/14)

Hopefully a step in the right direction!

xx
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Just found this group, thought I would join for some extra motivation. I would love to drop at least 40lbs by Christmas.
  • littlefury
    littlefury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelly

35 year old from Orlando, FL

I saw myself in a picture a month ago and freaked out because I had secretly been gaining weight. A horrifying trip to the scale confirmed it. I was fat.

My goals for this 100 days

Take at least 15,000 steps per day (my current average is about 10,000)
    Stay within my daily calorie goal
    Drink 48oz of water per day (my current average is about 24oz)
    Log food and exercise each day
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My day 1 plan (reposting from forum thread):

Walk 20 minutes during my lunch break (I've started storing socks & sneakers at work)
    Work out with personal trainer tonight
    Drink 1 extra bottle of water (I keep a bottle at my work desk)
    Mini-goal: no sweets for today

Good luck everyone!
  • wriggles95
    wriggles95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi from England :)

I'm 19, currently at 155lbs and would like to lose around 15lbs by Christmas
    I really need the motivation!

My main goal over the next 100 days is to not give up :)
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi from Canada!

I am 21 weighing in at 227 pounds (5'7")

My goal weight for December is to be at 197 pounds

My longterm goal weight is to be at 160 pounds.

Today I hope not to eat any candy bars for the machine at my work causing me to forgo my healthy snacks from home!
  • hatschik
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm Isa and I'm 25. Gained some kilos while doing a semester abroad in England. Now I have to get shot of them by some exercise and eating more conscious.
    Starting with 65kg I already lost 1kg (at least)... Hope to lose another 6-8kg until christmas. Actually it's helping a lot, to check your daily calorie content, because its so easy to lose sight of it.

I hope we can motivate each other...
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm Kim.. 24 years.. from England

My target is to lose 30kg overall... but i would be extremely happy to lose half that,
    So my goal is 15kg in 100 Days in time for Christmas!
    Also to build up my fitness.

I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (on Day 8)
    and i started the 5:2 diet on Monday (2/09/14)

Hopefully a step in the right direction!

xx

Congrats!!! The 5:2 is my choice as well and I LOVE IT!!!
  • catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I'm Cat and I'm 34. I'm 5'2, so carrying a lot for my short frame. My overall goal is to lose 20 kg (from 73 to 53 kg/160 lb to 117 lb), and I want to get a close to this as possible by Christmas. I'm on day 3 of calorie counting. I exercise regularly, but want to add more cardio into this and perhaps some other things to mix it up a bit.

My mini-goal for today is not to make an excuse to not go to the gym!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    INTRO TIME!!!

I'm Steph :) I'm from Michigan - I want to lose around 50 pounds or so - Got down to my goal weight of 150 about 4 years ago and it crept back cause I lost WAYYY too fast last time. Slow and steady and PERMANENT this time :)

I'd LOVE to lose 20 pounds by Christmas!!!!

Currently: 196.4 (YES that 0.4 counts LOL)
    Height: 5'7"
    Goal by Christmas: 175 or less :)

I follow 5:2 and I'm SLOWLLLLY working on adding more exercise currently!!!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group. Thought I would say hi.

I'm 32, F, working mom of 2 toddler girls. Live with my hubby and mom. Been struggling a lot with weight, well honestly all my life. I have lost 50lbs before I met my hubby but life and babies happened and I would like to drop back down some by Christmas/new years. I put on a few more pounds this month from prednisone I had to take to stop an allergic reaction, so I guess those pounds go first.
    My main issue is getting exercise in...I just lose all motivation to do anything by the time I get home from work.
    32, 5'7"
    CW: 244
    GW: 220
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I just joined this group. Thought I would say hi.

I'm 32, F, working mom of 2 toddler girls. Live with my hubby and mom. Been struggling a lot with weight, well honestly all my life. I have lost 50lbs before I met my hubby but life and babies happened and I would like to drop back down some by Christmas/new years. I put on a few more pounds this month from prednisone I had to take to stop an allergic reaction, so I guess those pounds go first.
    My main issue is getting exercise in...I just lose all motivation to do anything by the time I get home from work.
    32, 5'7"
    CW: 244
    GW: 220

Girllllllllllll you and me both! I'll be motivated ALL DAY and the MOMENT my foot hits the door, I could care less about exercising! :(
  • 22amber22
    Options
    Hello I am 29 years old from FL. I never had a problem with my weight until after the birth of my son. Now I can't seem to lose weight- I am almost at my highest pregnancy weight (embarrassing). I am currently 170ish and hope to lose 20lbs by Christmas. I have been a vegetarian for over 10 years but I prefer carbs to veggies LOL. My main goal is to eat more protein and drink more water- I feel the weight loss will come if I can just do that. Seems easy enough right? Good luck everyone!
  • MustDoit42
    Options
    My goal is to stay focused, eat healthily, log everything and exercise 5x per week and hopefully the rest will happen over the 100 days if I can stick to this!
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm 28 from Orlando and looking to lose about 40 pounds total! I work a desk job so I don't get a lot of movement throughout the day. I am currently on week 4 of Focus T25 and very proud of myself for sticking with it this long. I am on here and log everything daily. Looking forward to the next 100 days!