Daily Mini Goal......What's yours?

Options
Littlefury suggested we do a daily mini goal to keep us focussed. I think this is a great idea. So what is your daily mini goal going to be for tomorrow?

Mine will be:

- Go to the gym
- Walk the dog
- Don't eat any rubbish.

A x

Replies

• elliotsgirl23
    elliotsgirl23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mini goal work out at home, drink all my water, dont eat junk food.
  • kerryodunn
    Options
    My mini-goal for today is to go to the gym and walk the dogs at least 1 mile
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Mini Goal Today:
    -get more of my water in during the AM hours rather than alllllll in the afternoon
    -also find/drink some extra green tea (go metabolism, go!!!!)
    -stretch and do some light calisthenics (I'm 5:2 and today is fast dayyyyyyy)
  • srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    To not go over my calorie goal!
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    1. Not to snack while I'm at work. It's easy to sit and munch on snack's when I have down time.
    2. Drink at least 60 oz of water (I know that is still not enough but I'm lucky if I get in 40 oz daily - any suggestions or tricks to get in more water would be great!)
  • deejay1969
    Options
    good luck to all :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    1. Not to snack while I'm at work. It's easy to sit and munch on snack's when I have down time.
    2. Drink at least 60 oz of water (I know that is still not enough but I'm lucky if I get in 40 oz daily - any suggestions or tricks to get in more water would be great!)

Do you keep a water bottle at your desk at work? I set a calender appt through my email for every hour and it reminds me to drink my water - if I've already comsumed my "bottle" by that time, I'm good - if not...time to chug and refill!!!
  • sambosefus
    Options
    My mini goals for today are:
    -Do my workout
    -Log food/exercise
    -Make a menu/go grocery shopping for the remainder of the week
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I just joined (literally 2 minutes ago!) and my mini goal for today is to do more research on being dairy-free.

I've struggled with lactose intolerance since I was a small child. Now, it seems that my stomach can handle some yogurt and cheese, however, I feel really bloated and gross and my skin may be breaking out because of it. I'm searching for alternatives from anyone who is dairy-free, lactose intolerant, casein sensitive or vegan. Any ideas welcome!
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    My mini goal are:

To drink at least 8 glasses of water.
    Drink one glass of nonfat milk.
    Take my meals on time.
    Control my calories.
  • ColleenJ72
    ColleenJ72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My mini goals:
    1) stay within my calorie limits
    2) exercise at least 30 mins
    3) drink at least 64 oz. water
  • GeekMeg
    Options
    I just joined (literally 2 minutes ago!) and my mini goal for today is to do more research on being dairy-free.

I've struggled with lactose intolerance since I was a small child. Now, it seems that my stomach can handle some yogurt and cheese, however, I feel really bloated and gross and my skin may be breaking out because of it. I'm searching for alternatives from anyone who is dairy-free, lactose intolerant, casein sensitive or vegan. Any ideas welcome!

Hello,

I am vegan but I do take milk .

Can you eat some yogurt?
    What exactly you are looking for ? Meal that does not have milk or milk product or alternative of milk products?
  • Aryerse123
    Aryerse123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I'm a cheese addict vegetarian currently transitioning to plant-based (healthy vegan) - it's not easy! But I also hate the way dairy makes me feel. I don't drink milk so cheese is my only real issue. Watch the documentary Forks Over Knives if you haven't already. Great motivation to commit to a plant strong diet! Good luck!
  • Aryerse123
    Aryerse123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 1 mini goal is to stay away from the Panera Bread bagels and cream cheese so I can stay committed to my plant-strong diet. They're staring at me as I type...
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Today's mini goal will be to NOT talk myself out of working out when I get home. I struggle with this daily.
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    1. Take the dog out for a 2 mile walk when I get home from work.
    2. Stick to my planned meals for the day
  • draymond1997
    Options
    It's really easy for me to stick to my diet at work, but...........at home is where it's tough!
    So my mini goal for today is to stay with in my calories and to take a walk tonight.
  • NattyLeilani
    Options
    For today, it's avoiding junk food and drinking more water.

For tomorrow, it'll be staying on point calorie wise and making sure I get enough veggies.
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for today is to go to the gym. I just joined a gym last week and I am still trying to figure out how to fit it into my schedule.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    MISTYMEADOWS2 - I do keep a bottle of water (20 oz) and it's measured every 2 oz (I love it) but I still don't seem to drink it enough. That's a great idea to put it in your daily schedule. I live by my calendar and would be lost without it! Thanks for the tip!