Week 1

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
You all are doing great!!!!! How are you feeling? Did you take your AB Pics? By next week the endurance will change and we will do level 1 for 3 weeks the week of the 21st, we can move or stay make this your workout! What other workouts are you doing?

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Apart from 6/6, l am also on Level 1 of Ripped in 30 and week 3 of Lean for Life phase of Chaleane Extreme.

This is my second time of doing Ri30, so l am only doing 5 days on each of the four weeks.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly trying to convince myself to run in addition to 6/6. But I usually wimp out because it's getting cold here so if I skip the run, I'll try to do Jillan's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism workout. It's about the right length - same as my run.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    I did 4 sessions last week (week 1). Here's hoping for about 6 in week 2! Except I'm so stiff from softball... my shoulder might not support me on those oblique leg lift things.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I did 4 sessions last week too this week my goal is 5 sessions! Great Job Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5blood
    5blood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm not doing any other exercises. I practice bellydance that gets me some cardio in and maybe some dancehall for at least 30 minutes. However, I don't consider that an exercise circuit.
    Keep up the work everyone!
    Think Consistency.
    You're going to be ripped! Expect it, Anticipate it, Want it. We're one day in everyday.