Post your goals for the month of September here!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lbagl
    Options
    To keep carbs under 50, I just finished week 2 of low carb and am doing great. It's keeping me full which keeps me from cheating. I know "low carb" is kind of frowned upon here, but I'm just looking for what works for me to avoid my trigger foods and keep me full.

To lose 5 pounds in September.

To go to the gym 3 times a week and re-start my half training once the weather cools. I hate running on treadmills and it's been in the 90's this week, I don't run in that. It makes me grumpy.
  • mswendy4
    Options
    Hi all new to the group and glad I found it .looking forward to my thanksgiving goal of a total of 15 pounds

My September goal is to loose 5 pounds log,everyday and exercise 5 days a week. Cardio and strength specifically

Let's do this!!!!!
  • mrs_moonkues
    mrs_moonkues Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5 pounds this month and just feel better in my own skin...I'm extremely self-conscious and am seriously struggling with the self-love at the moment. Here's to a better outlook in a month!
  • k_perlinger
    k_perlinger Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My September goal is to lose a minimum of 5 lbs. I don't really have an exercise goal because I'm currently in training for two half marathons - 9/21 and 10/19. Apparently I've used that as an excuse to eat anything and everything in sight. I'm starting to think the extra 5-10 lbs is impacting my running.

My sister and I ran a half marathon 2 years ago and experienced the same thing. Try to get the nutrition you need for running, but lay off the "I ran 6 miles today so I can eat anything" food. You can do it!

My first half marathon in May was fine. I didn't lose weight, but I didn't gain weight either. Since then I've teatered over the 165lb mark which is not the side of that I want to see. Ultimately I would like to get closer to 145-150, but I'd be happy at this point to be at 160 before I run the next half.
  • jules92761
    jules92761 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 pounds by the end of September, ideally by the 27th when I turn 52. I am committing to getting moving more exercise more consistently. Walking a half hour on my lunch break, walking or using my elliptical at home or some of my DVDs. I'm even thinking about taking a Jazzercise class twice a week. Let's do this!!!
  • naija_fit
    naija_fit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new the group.. and with only a week left in September my goal is to get to 149! I'm currently at 153 but am sitting on a few lbs of water weight so I know 149 is definitely doable.

Overall goal by Thanksgiving is 142-140!