Motivation

Options
Been inactive for too long. Got of track because of other projects, vacations, and visiting parents. Need some inspiration and motivation.

Replies

• nekoyaz
    nekoyaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Megan :) Lolita was the thing that gave me that final push to start trying to lose weight. I've been trying and failing to lose weight for several years now and my love for Lolita has gotten me to keep up with it for almost a month. I have a Bodyline dress that I keep in my closet and when I lose motivation, I pull it out and hold it in front of myself and think "once you can fit into this, you can fit into some brand pieces with shirring." I do have plans to buy from taobao but I always stop myself saying "Oh, I'm sure you're going to lose so much weight that by the time it gets here it won't fit." And so I never do. But if I reach one of my mini goals by Christmas, I plan on buying a dress anyways as a Christmas reward to myself. And if it gets too big, I'll just sell it. I was really happy to see a Lolita group on here bit a bit sad that it's inactive. I might make a few posts to try to get things going.