13Strong
13Strong Posts: 502 Member
AnthonyPerez2_zps2448f9ca.jpg

How was your week?
What are you grateful for?
What are you eating today?
Exercise?
Water? ?

And if you are doing the challenge, make sure you posted your numbers for Thursday!

Replies

• LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My week....well, it's been good for the most part, unless you want to get onto the topic of how well I've been tracking/eating/good decision-making, then that's another story. I had Monday off due to Labor Day, and I took Tuesday off to lay around the house being a bum (which was super cool because that was the first time in a REALLY long time that I was HOME ALONE for more than 5 minutes since both kids are now in school, and Albert had to go to work). Nonetheless, this has been a rough week for me, and today, I have been up since 2am and I've been STARVING! Been ignoring it, so I'm excited that it's getting closer to breakfast time. I keep telling myself I'm going to get back on track, and then I find myself making bad decisions, then tell myself I'm going to get back on track, and find myself making bad decisions again. I haven't even started my exercise challenge. I've thought about it, but that's as far as that goes. I lost my motivation this week, that's for sure.

I am grateful for my kiddos. They amaze me each and every day. They make me smile, laugh, cry, feel silly, feel beautiful, feel a MILLION different emotions. I wish I could have another child, but now that my kiddos are getting older (5 and almost 8) it's pretty darn cool that we are where we are....because things happen for a reason.

I'm going to be taking some cottage cheese and salad for lunch today. This morning...I might make a breakfast taco :)
    Dinner....maybe sloppy Joe's with ground turkey.

Water...hasn't been a problem. Will continue with my 10 cups minimum per day.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • mamamageno
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone had a good week, mine was good and bad. I feel that I made better choices with my food, except for Thursday where I let myself indulge a little bit. I need to try harder at the gym and I really need to be better about logging everything. I've been logging in only once a day and I only log some of my food and I haven't been logging my exercises consistently. I just have to do it, I'm being lazy about it.

I'm grateful that I finished my first module for the MA/X-Ray program and I'm REALLY glad that we're finished with injections cuz those are not fun lol. I'll be even more glad when we're done with blood draws. I've gotten a perfect score on every test and I'm loving the program so far. I'm one step closer to becoming a medical assistant / x-ray tech!

Today's food: For breakfast I made some yummy bacon fried rice (not very healthy, but tastes really good lol). I made it for the kids, but I had a small bowl myself. For lunch I'm going to have a sandwich and I'm making enchiladas with green sauce for dinner. I'll have a salad with my enchiladas so that I eat less enchilada and more veggies.

Today's exercise: It's a gym day, 20 minutes cardio and 20 minutes on the weights, I want to increase my weight by 5 pounds. I usually only use 30 lbs on the machines, but I'll go up to 35 today and see how it feels.

Water: all day every day.

I posted my numbers for the challenge yesterday, today's numbers are 24 crunches-12 leg lifts-20 second plank.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This week has been hectic trying to get back into the autumn routine. My computer has been down the last couple of weeks so I'm really behind on work & I hate using my phone for mpf (apologise for any spells and typos). The house is a mess because of kids under feet and new neighbour is a **** keeps blocking my driveway so I cant get in or out and I'm not sleeping. Lots of stress meaning that belly fat is going nowhere fast.

Rant over. Thankful friday is definitely what I need; focus on all the wonderful in my life.

I'm thankful its the first day in weeks it's been nice weather, we are off to see the fireworks competition on blackpool prom.

Food - under calories.
    Water - 2liters
    Exercise - walked the dog, aiming to do yoga after we come home before bed.
  • RachelWithoutAPaddle
    Options
    How was your week? My week has been a series of small successes, if that makes sense.
    What are you grateful for? I lost a friend of mine today, I'm very grateful to have known him.
    What are you eating today? Yogurt and granola, luna bar, pineapple, snapea crisps (delicious!) and some sneaky person brought brownies to work so some of those as well.
    Exercise? Not yet :(
    Water? ? I'm up to 3 cups so far!
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Lisa - Hopefully today and this weekend will be a good turning point for you! I hear you about Monday. I was rather lazy too, mostly because of being stuck in a truck. It's hard to be motivated sometimes when you want a bit of peace and quite.

Mamamageno - Glad you are having a good week with food choices! Hope you have a good rest of the day and log it all too ;)

GMStb - I use my phone for mfp a lot. Most morning posts are actually from my phone so I understand the pain of no computer to post from! It's great you still try to come here and post or log food! Hopefully with the end of this week you'll be into your fall schedule. My own activities haven't switched yet.

Rachel - Very sorry to hear about your friend!

My week - Food and Exercise wise: Not the greatest. BUT mental health wise - amazing. We got through my work place's milestone (Everyone survived, crazy!). I got a time to decompress, and I just feel happier. (Might help I got thanksgiving week off)

I'm grateful for my fiancé. I get busy and become brain dead - he has done a lot helping me out with lately and I'm very thankful for that. I'm also grateful I have a good supervisor at work right now and have a strong core friends - none of them are local since I moved in the last year, but we keep in touch and it's nice to have that baseline.

Today's food - Breakfast: bacon, egg. Lunch - 2 tacos, 2 bags of chips, 1 cookie (yeahhh.. that's a lot...) Dinner - TBD

Exercise - Hopefully my 10 minute trainer!

Water - up to 25oz right now... 8cups =64 so need to drink!
  • texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Got some good news today that I have been waiting on.

Food: I had an apple and coffee for breakfast...I was so elated with the good news that I couldn't sit still to eat.. For lunch I had salmon and brown rice...for finer I'm eating pizza and having red wine...yep I'm bad today

Water: i only drank 6 cups...

Exercise : I did none

I'm thankful for the news that I got the parole officer job, and look forward to starting the academy... Oh boy I better get to running...
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Kinda had a crappy day. I'm really feeling tired today.

No exercise today, not so good with food or water. We're trying to have a bonfire and it keeps raining and the Mosquitos are chomping.

Tomorrow is our popcorn festival! It's the biggest thing in this town. I'm looking forward to it! Happy friday everyone!!!!
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thankful Friday how nice.

My week: pretty good food and exercise wise. I've been tracking everything, exercising everyday. Feeling good about that. Working really hard on my goal of losing 21 lbs.

I've been drinking a tonne of water, 2/3 of my body weight all week. :drinker:

I look forward to meeting you this coming week.:smile: