Day 9

Options
Managed to get a 30 minute swim in before going to work, and kept under my calorie goal. Unfortunately, the scale is at a standstill.

Replies

• bridetobeMEC
    bridetobeMEC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job on the work out! Try not to worry about the scale, it will move :) I know it is hard not to dwell on it. Today was my first day back at the gym in a few days and it felt great. I weigh myself on Thursday's only so hopefully next week will bring me some good news. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • KarenOregon52
    KarenOregon52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are retaining water. I know some days I sure do. Try upping the water to flush it out. Maybe some lemon added to your water... that stimulates the liver. ;-)
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great say! Sorry forr being MIA but I was working a garage sale all morning!
  • mcleoda5
    mcleoda5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great work sticking with it! It can be discouraging when the scale doesn't move but stick with it! I am also taking measurements every ten days to keep motivated when the scale doesn't move. I am on day 8 of level 1 of the 30 day shred and working on getting the motivation to do it today. Unfortunately it has gotten kind of boring but I am going to push through.