Day 10

Options
9/6 This was a really hectic day for me! My boyfriend and I participated in a community sale from 8am-1pm so we were both pooped after being in the sun all day. I even got a little sunburnt. :embarassed: (but we made some money!) We still both got to the gym! And I have been working on doing a pull up which is really hard for me. My goal is to one day do a pull up! I have also been working on my stomach because that's my trouble area. I have been doing ab exercises and I feel like I can feel a difference! Hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy!

Replies

• Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    9/6 This was a really hectic day for me! My boyfriend and I participated in a community sale from 8am-1pm so we were both pooped after being in the sun all day. I even got a little sunburnt. :embarassed: (but we made some money!) We still both got to the gym! And I have been working on doing a pull up which is really hard for me. My goal is to one day do a pull up! I have also been working on my stomach because that's my trouble area. I have been doing ab exercises and I feel like I can feel a difference! Hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy!
    Glad you did well on your sale. Awesome that you still made it to the gym . I am sure with your dedication you will be doing a pull up soon!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Had a hard time logging my food yesterday. Was quite embarrassing. I wasn't able to finish day 10 of my 30 day shred because my arm has been bothering me. Think I am over feeling sorry for myself now and need to move forward and not give up!
  • bridetobeMEC
    bridetobeMEC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went great for me! Went to the gym and took the dogs for a long walk. However, today is going to be challenging. It is football Sunday and then this evening there is a concert festival that we are going to. Food is not as challenging for me as alcohol (and if I drink any alcohol I instantly stop losing weight.... It is really annoying). But I am going to do my best!

Have a great day everybody
  • bridetobeMEC
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed. We all have days like that. Today is a new day and you can do it :) Weekends are always the hardest days for me
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/5 was a good day weather was beautiful got some yard work and house cleaning done :) I didn't get my DVD work out in but still made sure i kept moving all day. Hubby made a recipe from the Forks and Knives documentary website it was yummy ;)

http://www.forksoverknives.com/recipes/caramelized-onion-pepper-quesadillas/
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went great for me! Went to the gym and took the dogs for a long walk. However, today is going to be challenging. It is football Sunday and then this evening there is a concert festival that we are going to. Food is not as challenging for me as alcohol (and if I drink any alcohol I instantly stop losing weight.... It is really annoying). But I am going to do my best!

Have you tried any of the skinny girl stuff? I like to drink too :drinker: I don't know if you have the option to BYOB but maybe you could try to bring a low cal option?
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    Had a hard time logging my food yesterday. Was quite embarrassing. I wasn't able to finish day 10 of my 30 day shred because my arm has been bothering me. Think I am over feeling sorry for myself now and need to move forward and not give up!

It's okay! Sometimes your body knows when you need to rest, even when you think you don't! I am glad to hear you are ready to overcome it though! You've got this!
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    9/5 was a good day weather was beautiful got some yard work and house cleaning done :) I didn't get my DVD work out in but still made sure i kept moving all day. Hubby made a recipe from the Forks and Knives documentary website it was yummy ;)

http://www.forksoverknives.com/recipes/caramelized-onion-pepper-quesadillas/

ummmmm YUM!!!!!!!!! I may have to bookmark that website :wink:
  • bridetobeMEC
    Options

Have you tried any of the skinny girl stuff? I like to drink too :drinker: I don't know if you have the option to BYOB but maybe you could try to bring a low cal option?

I have not tried any of the skinny girl stuff. We are going to a sports bar but they have a bunch of options for drinks. Does anyone have a good app for quick looking at the calories in beverages?
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a fruitful sale!!!

Took a consumer on a 27 minute walk last night at work. Anymore, I only go for a walk if I can take someone who is in a wheelchair, as it helps my balance to have something to hold on to. I was under my calorie goal, even though I ate more calories than usual. The scale still hasn't moved, but I'm praying it does on day 11. I'm hoping for the best, but at this rate, I may not make my 10 lb. goal for the month. Oh, well, I WILL NOT SURRENDER!!!! :laugh: :happy:
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (9/6) was a good day, took two walks (45 minutes each) with my new best friend "Amber". I logged more than 17,000 steps for the day. Also managed to get the garage cleaned, it needed it!!

Back doing much better, only have issues when sitting for long periods of time. Considering my goal is to keep moving I guess having an issue that does not allow me to sit is not so bad. :)

Today is the beginning of football season so there is a bit of a draw to sit around and enjoy some games but seeing as my Packers already took it on the chin what's the point?? I'm born and raised in the Chicagoland area, but not a Bears fan. I'm going to let my lunch settle (Subway), while watching the Bears, then I'm off to the gym!!

Did some walking at the dog park this morning with Amber but not nearly enough.

OK, enough of this idle-ness. I'm out of here!! Elliptical machine, here I come!!

Hope everyone is having a great "Week 1"!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (9/6) was a good day, took two walks (45 minutes each) with my new best friend "Amber". I logged more than 17,000 steps for the day. Also managed to get the garage cleaned, it needed it!!

Back doing much better, only have issues when sitting for long periods of time. Considering my goal is to keep moving I guess having an issue that does not allow me to sit is not so bad. :)

Today is the beginning of football season so there is a bit of a draw to sit around and enjoy some games but seeing as my Packers already took it on the chin what's the point?? I'm born and raised in the Chicagoland area, but not a Bears fan. I'm going to let my lunch settle (Subway), while watching the Bears, then I'm off to the gym!!

SOUNDS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL DAY :) hope you enjoyed your workout at the gym yesterday.
    Did some walking at the dog park this morning with Amber but not nearly enough.

OK, enough of this idle-ness. I'm out of here!! Elliptical machine, here I come!!

Hope everyone is having a great "Week 1"!