Hi Ya'll/ A must read

Options
I thought I would share this with everyone. I have been working out and trying to tone up and loose weight. I was doing so good but I was having problems getting the calories that I really did need. I have been heavy since I was a kid. I have lost alot of weight and have kept it off.

Here is what happened: I was drinking alot of coffee like 5 cups just for breakfast... This is not food and Then I switched to water. I was eating a nice luch or dinner. This was a very serious problem. I stopped loosing weight but I also lost muscle. So I found a person who could help me. The reason why I am posting this is because.... I went from the right amount of calories per day to Under a 1000. I went from healthy to MalNurtioned and Starvation Mode. I don't want to see anyone else go through what I just went through. I did find help before this got any worse.

I now spread out my coffee through out the day. I have my first cup of coffee then I make a protein shake with fruit in it.
I also have the same thing for a snack or lunch depending on what I have to get done for the day. I now am doing much better my muscles are stretching out and staying that way. I still work out, but now I am getting the calories that I need. I feel great and just wanted to share this because It may help someone else. Also need more friends tooo.