Level 3 Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    One thing I did notice was how well I did at the jumping lunges. Weren't those in the 30DS program? I recall doing them before and sucking at them, so the fact that I can do them now speaks to my progress.
    I found the same thing! There are a few moves in RI30 that are also in 30DS and I'm much better at them this time around. It's great to see progress like that!
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow that was interesting! Some tough moves in there, but I like that a lot of them are just body weight exercises. Is it just me or did they miss the second set of staggered rows in circuit 1? I'll have to remember to pause and do those tomorrow... How did everyone else find it?

Yes you are right, she missed the third strength training at the second round of circuit one
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Did day 4 of week 3 today and l am glad that l only have one more day to do on this level.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    I did day 5 of week 3, which is the last day of week 3 for me.

I will start week 4 tomorrow by God's grace, amen
  • StephanieL14
    StephanieL14 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 of week 3, which is the last day of week 3 for me.

I will start week 4 tomorrow by God's grace, amen
    Nicely done!
  • mskayanderson
    mskayanderson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm just checking in to say I am still working through RI30. Just started level 3 today. Harder than level 2 but much more enjoyable. I found level 2 way too technical and hated some of the moves. I'm also keeping up my Tuesday kettlercise class and now running a 5k about twice a week. I am finally getting why people exercise :-)