Day 11

Options
9/7 It was a good day overall but I did struggle during my 2 mile run. I think I didn't let my food settle long enough before I ran. I still finished my run though! My boyfriend came with me and we did some pushups, squats and bicycle crunches afterwards! I was dripping in sweat so I call it a successful workout :happy:

Replies

• dlphnldy89
    Options
    Great job! I think I'm getting ready to incorporate some light running into my routine. :glasses:
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think I'm getting ready to incorporate some light running into my routine. :glasses:

good for you! I know I always feel great after running!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/7 was a good day did my 30 day shred level 3 then a 10 min tone dvd stayed under my calorie goal. I did eat a 6inch subway turkey sandwich with veggies when i logged it in noticed how high the sodium was YUCKY!. didn't go over but pretty darn close. Next Goal is just not to eat out anymore lol but its so easy and convenient.
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    9/7 was a good day did my 30 day shred level 3 then a 10 min tone dvd stayed under my calorie goal. I did eat a 6inch subway turkey sandwich with veggies when i logged it in noticed how high the sodium was YUCKY!. didn't go over but pretty darn close. Next Goal is just not to eat out anymore lol but its so easy and convenient.

Yup sodium is a way bigger downfall for me then anything else. EVERYTHING seems to have way too much sodium. I sometimes wonder if MFP's sodium allowances are correct and fair. I recently went on high blood pressure meds, which supposedly sodium seems to have an effect on. I'm hoping once I get back down to my fightin weight I won't have to take those meds anymore. My doc says its mostly hereditary and age that influences blood pressure so he didn't really give me a huge amount of hope. Hopefully I can prove him wrong.
    For me and my busy lifestyle the concept of being able to do away with fast food (healthy fast food of course) or restaurant visits is a bit of a pipe dream. What I can say is MFP has made me ALOT more aware of the sodium I'm taking in. What exactly that translates to I'm not sure because it seems I always exceed the sodium numbers, but at least I'm not adding additional salt like I have always done in the past to everything I eat. Should probably give up the diet pop that is an afternoon crutch (must be the caffeine) because it's an excellent example of useless intake that has some sodium. It's all work in progress!!
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Stressful day traveling,cleaning and carrying my son around. Treated myself a little. Wanted to do ice cream but changed my mind. Great day generally.