Training Tips Tuesday - 9/9

Options
13Strong
13Strong Posts: 502 Member
backstrengtheningexercisesroutine1_zps1d76bdbd.jpg

arthritis-exercises_zpsc7ce74d5.gif

A few exercise ideas if you haven't seen these already (some are duplicates).

How to find time to exercise:
Wake up,
Roll off bed
Exercise!

Another way to find time:
Come home from work
Throw down everything
Exercise!

Not as easy done as it is said, sadly, but even a little can do a lot!

Check in
Food
Water
Exercise!

And - What exercises do you do?

Replies

• LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Woke up (4:27am)
    did some chores (any movement counts!)
    cooked my lunch as well as my mom some lunch and told her to swing by on her way to work this morning (still lots of movement!). I made us some homemade pizzas on English muffins and I'm quite excited about eating this for lunch today. She was pretty excited, too. The unfortunate part is....the man left the dang fridge open all day yesterday (it didn't latch) and almost everything in my fridge went bad so I'm super bummed that I have to make a trip to the store today after a long day at work. Grrrr.

I "signed up" for the September challenge of exercise, and haven't done my personal challenge at all...UNTIL THIS MORNING! I just did my first day of the ab carver challenge (https://www.perfectonline.com/downloads/PF_AbCarver_Guide_LORES.pdf). BOOM! It's never to late to start, right?! And I feel pretty good now that my I used my muscles. I can definitely feel it in my arms and abs. WooHoo!

Water hasn't been an issue. 16.9 down... at least 47.1 to go.
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not really feeling 100% this week. I feel like I may be coming down with something. I am going to try to take it easy for the next few days.

Breakfast: yogurt and mini bagel with cream cheese
    Lunch: healthy choice meal
    Snack cliff granola bar and a peach
    Dinner: TBD

No exercise today I think. Haven't done any pushups since Friday.
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good ideas always looking for new tips.

After last weeks melt down things have settled well. Food today has been good, however it has been really busy so struggled to get water in, need to workout how to keep water up when running around.
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    My goal tonight? Stay Up ALL Night. I work shift Wednesday night. Maybe I can do an all night exercise routine or something, lol.

today food wise was horrible! Between naps I was eating, and eating, and eating. And now tonight in trying to stay up, I'm going to be eating some more.

Giving my self a rest from squats and pushups tonight.

Kashaas - I hope you feel better soon!
  • mamamageno
    Options
    I did horrible today too, today is my dad's birthday so we ate A LOT!

My school work is getting harder and I'm getting a lot more work all at once, so I played catch up today instead of going to the gym and I didn't do my sets for the challenge.

Tomorrow will be better...
  • night_fire_goddess
    Options
    I did really well today. I managed to come in at right around 1200 calories, and I powered through this morning's workout, so I feel pretty good about life, the universe, and everything. My goal is to start adding resistance training to my daily cardio within the next two weeks.