Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
Week 2 started yesterday and will get 5 times in each week. How are you doing

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Week 2 started yesterday and will get 5 times in each week. How are you doing

Well done. I did the last day of week 3 of Level 1 today and l have to confess that, it wasn't fun for me towards the end. But l am somebody that does not like to quit in the middle of a programme, if not, l woudn't have gotten to the end of week 3. I did 7day a week. So that's 21 days of being on Level 1.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Great job and AWESOME DEDICATION!!!!! I totally understand I am in the 2nd week so I completed my workout for the day tonight I'm doing Body Combat Class, Treadmill HIT
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Due to a hectic schedule, I'm starting level 2 tonight. I'm starting to get bored, although I'm sure I'll be fine for week 2, week 3 will likely be tedious for me. I lost 1 lb this past week and I'm happy with how much stronger my abs seem to be getting. I still cannot do that side plank leg lift move, I still try to do it every time tho. If I can do that move by the end of the 15 workouts for level 1, I will be thrilled.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Started Level 2 today and it wasn't fun at all.

And to think that l have to do it for another 20 days is not what l want to dwell on. I am just going to take it a day at a time.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Completed JM 6/6 today this is still week two I actually can't wait to get week three done so that I feel like I have accomplished more! Tonight I am doing Body Combat and running/HIT for 25 mins.
  • 5blood
    5blood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10 of the circuit. I'm going 6 days (Mon-Sat) on and 1 day off (Sun).
    I definitely understand that it lacks the fun, but it's very rewarding, I already see a difference in my waistline. I put more effort into working the back in certain exercises also.

At first a few exercises I couldn't hammer into so I've built the core strength to it. Most of them are easier although I'm deadbeat by the second round of the circuits. haha... I am using 3# weights.

I am not doing any other exercises with this circuit or any weight management supplements.
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've only completed 6 days so far, I should be able to work out Fri-Sat-Sun to get back on track for next week. I am finding myself getting bored even though I'm still physically challenged. I feel like I'm getting stronger in my core. I actually had someone at work as me how much weight I've lost today, made my day!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Pft, I already fell off the wagon. I haven't done anything all week. I do this every time, dang nabbit.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Pft, I already fell off the wagon. I haven't done anything all week. I do this every time, dang nabbit.

Well, you can still start from where you stopped. It is never too late to start it again and always remember that YOU are not in a race with anybody but yourself, and that you are doing it for YOURSELF.

So go on and start it again
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Yes you got this come on we are here for you! I just finished mine tonight it was a long day I went to dinner but was focused to get them done.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    When l finished Level 1, l was sooooo happy to finish doing the knee raise side plank which l hated then, but guess what, Jillian has another one in Level 2 that she called T-kick:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She's just a crazy girl that probably like torturing people. I love her statement that we knew what we were getting into when we bought the video which is very true and l can tell you that, after doing 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 plus this 6/6, she has not disappointed my expectations of her.

So far, l like the woman that l now see in my mirror. My waist looks smaller and my arms are well defined and look good.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Did day 4 of week 1 of Level today
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Did day 5 of week 1 of Level 2 yesterday, Saturday.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll try to start up again today! I just need to rehydrate first.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Sorry, l missed calculated my days, today is actually my day 5 of Level 2.

Thanks
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Day 6 of week 1 of Level 2 done
  • 5blood
    5blood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Week 3. Doing 6 days a week.

Good luck to the rest of you! Keep up the hard work!
    PUSH IT! We're all rooting for you~~!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am spreading myself thin these days it will get better! 1st week I did 4 days, the 2nd week which was last week, I did 5 days and this week I will do 5 days that is my goal. I am tired when I do it half of the time since I am doing other things but I can see some results already.

You all are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Day 7 of week 1 of Level 2 done today which means, l have now finished week 1.

I am going to start week 2 immediately tomorrow. I am trying to do as much as l can before l go on my holiday on Sunday because, l am not so sure if l will have time to do it regularly.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Day 1 of week 2 of Level 2 done today.